i got a total gym!

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i must say, adding EAA/BCAA to the mix is really helping me power though my workouts...

Wickedlester

Reaction score
Chuck Norris can't play guitar. I win. Give me Christy Brinkley.

Chuck doesn't need to pick or strum the strings. They will vibrate and shake out of fear.

I bought a bowflex for $100. This Guy bought it and never used it. I took the bench off and secured it to the wall and I can back my wheelchair right up to it. Works great.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Chuck doesn't need to pick or strum the strings. They will vibrate and shake out of fear.

I bought a bowflex for $100. This Guy bought it and never used it. I took the bench off and secured it to the wall and I can back my wheelchair right up to it. Works great.

hell yeah! very clever!!

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i was at sears last night getting my dads fathers day gift and stopped by the exersise equipment, they had medicine balls for sale... i had never considered using one until i saw them. i came home and did some research and they have quite a few uses! i ordered a 10lb one off ebay for about what i would have paid for an 8lb one at sears, this is after shipping as well!

10-Pound-Medicine-Ball.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
Now that's oldschool. Now all you need one of those tarzan-style wrestling outfits and some mustache wax! :laugh2:

Lampens

Reaction score
Dude stop it, right now. Your hard body is stealing all the girls away from me. No stop it, I mean it. I can hear them talking about you right now. Talking about bling and pimped up muscle stuff. I know they're not talking about my VW.
I can not give that hardcore lovin' a medicin ball provides.
My push ups are failing in the shadow of your iron gym. My tears are nothing next to your drops of sweat wetting the ground. They don't care if you're orange so I'm told.

:laugh2:

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Now that's oldschool. Now all you need one of those tarzan-style wrestling outfits and some mustache wax! :laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8RgpL4vXc]YouTube - Steak and eggs and Steak and eggs (family guy)[/ame]

Dude stop it, right now. Your hard body is stealing all the girls away from me. No stop it, I mean it. I can hear them talking about you right now. Talking about bling and pimped up muscle stuff. I know they're not talking about my VW.
I can not give that hardcore lovin' a medicin ball provides.
My push ups are failing in the shadow of your iron gym. My tears are nothing next to your drops of sweat wetting the ground. They don't care if you're orange so I'm told.

:laugh2:

funny-pictures-black-l-cat-lol.jpg

Rico

Reaction score
All that stuff is crap. Join the Marine Corps. After 13 weeks, of boot camp you'll be in the best shape of your life. Not to mention a really spiffy uniform and they pay you to train. :thumb:

Wickedlester

Reaction score
new goal... get bruce lee's physique.

I hate to break it to you but since Bruce has been dead for almost 40 years he would look more like the Cobra Kais doing karate

2u4h66b.jpg

Than looking like this

BruceLee.jpg

I think you would do better starving than working out.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
All that stuff is crap. Join the Marine Corps. After 13 weeks, of boot camp you'll be in the best shape of your life. Not to mention a really spiffy uniform and they pay you to train. :thumb:

thanks for your input, but no thanks lol...

I hate to break it to you but since Bruce has been dead for almost 40 years he would look more like the Cobra Kais doing karate

2u4h66b.jpg

Than looking like this

BruceLee.jpg

I think you would do better starving than working out.

let me rephrase... new goal, get the physique of bruce lee had. lol

Latest Threads