I got a problem

Mikkkele

Reaction score
I'm addicted to my LP Custom and I just can never get tired of it. This model is a 2011 I believe. It's been my number one since I got it 3 years ago. Just an awesome guitar all around. Neck is perfect. Action isn't too low or too high. Pick-ups are high output and have a nice warm feeling. I want another Custom at some point. I wish they still made the Custom Lite.

Been playing it for a good 2 hours a day since the pandemic. Working from home gives me extra time for toys! :]

View attachment 482958 View attachment 482957 View attachment 482957 View attachment 482959
Looking perfect! Seemy to totally fit your personal taste. Very aestetical.

integra evan

Reaction score
This thread is like an old old dog who has tried to take himself out by falling down the stairs, but he is unsuccessful in his goal and keeps popping back up.

jaqueh

Reaction score
This thread is like an old old dog who has tried to take himself out by falling down the stairs, but he is unsuccessful in his goal and keeps popping back up.
This thread is for some reason the featured thread on mobile for the last 2 years so everyone coming to mlp has this as the first thing they see

Injector

Reaction score
What year? Are you noticing any yellowing/fading yet? (Can’t tell from the pic)
2010. The guitar looks white but next to something that is brilliant white it looks slightly cream coloured. I prefer this slightly aged colour.

Zylo

Reaction score
A white guitar getting discoloured?

Now that really is a problem!

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make it stop
That’s the problem..... the “mule” is just a dumb ass..... it can’t stop..... never!

Maybe when they upgrade the “mule” next time.....maybe.

Last edited:

Latest Threads