I got a problem

Zylo

Reaction score
flipping hell, its really been done!

1630438230573.png

SnakeJake

Reaction score
I'm addicted to my LP Custom and I just can never get tired of it. This model is a 2011 I believe. It's been my number one since I got it 3 years ago. Just an awesome guitar all around. Neck is perfect. Action isn't too low or too high. Pick-ups are high output and have a nice warm feeling. I want another Custom at some point. I wish they still made the Custom Lite.

Been playing it for a good 2 hours a day since the pandemic. Working from home gives me extra time for toys! :]

View attachment 482958 View attachment 482957 View attachment 482957 View attachment 482959
I think this is a beautiful guitar. The natural wood finish is awesome.

dro

Reaction score
Haven't played my Pancake body Black Beauty it quite some time. Had a Pancake Tobacco burst for a few years too. Great tone.
But dreadful heavy things. The Black Beauty has BB1 and BB2 pickups installed. I cant really get with them.
I much more prefer the original Burst Bucker Pro's in my Standards.

Reactions: Arf

Arf

Reaction score
Haven't played my Pancake body Black Beauty it quite some time. Had a Pancake Tobacco burst for a few years too. Great tone.
But dreadful heavy things. The Black Beauty has BB1 and BB2 pickups installed. I cant really get with them.
I much more prefer the original Burst Bucker Pro's in my Standards.
It's possible the Alnico II in the Custom vs. V in the Pros in the burst. Personally I don't like II, usually lack luster. I'm having problems with the weight. I don't know if all pancakes are super heavy but my 71 Deluxe is ridiculous - 10 .7. It has me looking at ESP/LTD guitars.

Sugarbaby

Reaction score
I'm addicted to my LP Custom and I just can never get tired of it. This model is a 2011 I believe. It's been my number one since I got it 3 years ago. Just an awesome guitar all around. Neck is perfect. Action isn't too low or too high. Pick-ups are high output and have a nice warm feeling. I want another Custom at some point. I wish they still made the Custom Lite.

Been playing it for a good 2 hours a day since the pandemic. Working from home gives me extra time for toys! :]

View attachment 482958 View attachment 482957 View attachment 482957 View attachment 482959
Gorgeous

SnakeJake

Reaction score

SnakeJake

Reaction score

That's a beautiful guitar you have there. When it comes to colors I prefer Solid black. I currently have a Studio in wine. Love that one. Nut natural has always been my choice. My first Strat and Tell were natural.

Angry Possum

Reaction score
My $800 LP Studio Faded Cherry. A No frills, sounds and plays amazing.

ArtWerkOrange

Reaction score

I am always the last to comment on these things, but do you still have the original Custom Shop tag on the case? When were these photos made? Over ten yeas old and it looks like it was just purchased off the showroom. I am glad to see you pressed your Custom Shop's pants. I do that, too. It looks like it may have grown a couple inches. You really should crack the whip and make your Custom Shop make his/her (not sure of the pronoun) bed. Clearly getting enough cleaning... good job getting under the strings The pickup covers look new, too. Photoshop? De-aging software?

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am always the last to comment on these things, but do you still have the original Custom Shop tag on the case? When were these photos made? Over ten yeas old and it looks like it was just purchased off the showroom. I am glad to see you pressed your Custom Shop's pants. I do that, too. It looks like it may have grown a couple inches. You really should crack the whip and make your Custom Shop make his/her (not sure of the pronoun) bed. Clearly getting enough cleaning... good job getting under the strings The pickup covers look new, too. Photoshop? De-aging software?
WTF

Latest Threads