I Finally Did It!

HOT-BRIT

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Im not really into tattoos but that is a nice job

acstorfer

Reaction score
Hello,
That is well thought out ahead of time. Taking time to design it yourself worked out really
well to, given that most people just go in drunk and pick something off the wall.

Thank you! Actually the artist did the actual design. I just told him what I wanted in it and gave him some photos for reference. We texted back and forth and one week later it was ready to go. I couldn't see myself just picking something out last minute. If I'm going to wear it for the rest of my life I want it to really mean something.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Good on you! I didn't get my first until 35.

acstorfer

Reaction score
Now that I have a tattoo does that mean I'm going to know how to fix cars and stuff like that? I'm less than useful at all things mechanical, and really anything that requires tools. Am I going to end up with a leather jacket and motorcycle? When I walk into a bar is the place going to go quiet because the scary dude with the tattoo just walked in? Will the bartender automatically just pour me out some whiskey in a dirty glass? Are women going to throw themselves at me so they can date me while trying to teach me not to be such a bad-ass (all while at the same time they secretly love me because I am such a bad-ass)? How many tattoo magazine subscriptions should I be getting now?

This world is all so new to me!

All kidding aside though, every time I go in the shower I keep thinking my tattoo is going to wash away.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Excellent job man.
If your going to do it do it right and you sure did..

Dont forget the grease under the fingernails too,,
Dead give away with out that detail:naughty:

Your last post made me think of Bad George...

seinfeld-george-trying-to-look-cool.jpg

acstorfer

Reaction score
I can tell that artist has done a few tats before. :laugh2:

Looks pretty cool.

Thanks THDNUT!

Scary thing he hasn't done this for very long. Should be great to see his work once he's got a good decade under his belt.

acstorfer

Reaction score
WOW cool :thumb:

Nice as well :thumb:

I'm 47 and planning on getting my first one as well, suppose it's never to late :laugh2:

As a kid I'd always hear how if I got a tattoo it would look absolutely stupid on me once I'm 50 or 60 years old. Times have truly changed! Well also it seems that tattoos became much more artistic than they were 30 years ago.

It's definitely never too late.

acstorfer

Reaction score
Im not really into tattoos but that is a nice job

It's just another media for art. Think of it like a painting. And when you see a really hot girl with a tattoo on a sexy part of her body then just check her out like she's an exhibit at a museum :).

acstorfer

Reaction score
Excellent job man.
If your going to do it do it right and you sure did..

Dont forget the grease under the fingernails too,,
Dead give away with out that detail:naughty:

Your last post made me think of Bad George...

seinfeld-george-trying-to-look-cool.jpg

That's hysterical. I was thinking of George Cantstanzya as well :)! The grease under my fingernails is good stuff! If I don't go with all out douche (tattoos and always having a guitar strapped on wherever I am), I'll be sure to go with greasy nails (and hair).

acstorfer

Reaction score
It went from a little peeling yesterday to I'm a mix between a zombie and a lepper today. Bring it on! As soon as the peeling stops I'm jumping in the chair. I can't wait to see this finished.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It went from a little peeling yesterday to I'm a mix between a zombie and a lepper today. Bring it on! As soon as the peeling stops I'm jumping in the chair. I can't wait to see this finished.

It's gonna look gross for a few weeks. Keep a THIN layer of aquaphor or unscented A&D on it.

Or you can be a man and dry heal it too 😂👍🏼👍🏼

acstorfer

Reaction score
It's gonna look gross for a few weeks. Keep a THIN layer of aquaphor or unscented A&D on it.

Or you can be a man and dry heal it too 😂👍🏼👍🏼

Danka Shein Baby!

I've been using Aquaphor until Sunday morning (tattoo was Thursday). Since then I've been hitting it up with moisturizer cream. I'll do anything it takes to get it healed up to finish it off. The anticipation of it all is on par with waiting for a new guitar that's in transit. While I love all of the positive comments it's been getting (seriously pretty much everyone who sees it loves it, especially if they know Jersey), it would be great not to have to say that it's still a work in progress.

Latest Threads