I feel like a dumb ass when I?

bluesoul

Reaction score
Luckily my white f150 has a shell on the back. Might never find it otherwise.
I had a red GMC 4x4...everyone else has that one too! I passed it on to a son so he can keep this tradition afloat!

A silver diesal now...not as many of those as the red ones! In time I expect to screw up tho! Hope I don't get shot! people are a bit jumpy these days.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Years ago I was visiting a friend in Phoenix and he asked me to pick up his wife at the bank she worked at when she was done for the day. I parked right in front and was waiting for her when some young lady (not my friends wife) came out the door and walked to the passenger side of the car I was driving opened the door and got in. She hadn't yet realized it was the wrong car and I calmly asked her where she wanted to go. Wow! Was she shocked and embarrassed.

Lungo

Reaction score
My wife and I did this right after getting a new car. Same brand same color was parked right behind us at an estate sale. Owners of the other car were watching us and laughed with us when we figured it out.

Spartom

Reaction score
When I was in the Air Force, another guy in the dorm and I had identical cars: maroon ‘83 Mustang GT’s. Mine was a manual, his an automatic.

The other guy’s roommate told me that he borrowed his buddy’s car to go on a date. He brought the girl back to the dorm, then when they went to leave, unlocked the car with the key and got in, then he said something wasn’t right. “WTF, this car has a stick shift.”

If the key unlocked the car it probably would have started it if he had tried to. Luckily he didn’t because it probably would’ve launched into the car I was parked behind.

Peter M

Reaction score
I walk up and try to unlock someone elses truck in the parking lot because it looks like mine! Whos does this? Me....and I really look bad when there is someone it it!

I'll do you one worse... I entered someone's else car and almost tried to start it.

How? I took my wife's car to the store, forgot where I parked, found a car that looked exactly like hers, hit the clicker thinking I unlocked it (the owner of the car apparently left the door unlocked), I sat down inside, ready to start it, noticed how dirty it was inside, freaked out for a few seconds, realized I was in someone else's car, got the fuck out, then found my wife's car several spaces down.

Only the security camera saw it happen. I think.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Middle of the winter cold as hell I am trying to unlock the door to my car,turning turning the key until yep it broke off in the cylinder..
Go inside and get the other key I had and headed back to the other side of the car and start turning, thinking the cylinder frozen I get a lighter to heat it up,then realized my car was two cars over..
Same type of car and same color..guess the owner of that car was going to be one un happy camper..
Ended up being the son of a neighbor so actually I owned up to it and fixed it the next day...

PeteK

Reaction score
I just finished up 18 holes at the golf course one day with a friend and had a beer or two. We said goodbye and I go out to the parking lot and got in my truck. I had this weird feeling, like something was off. It looked slightly different. Oh shit! This isn't my truck! Someone with basically the same black Chevy Silverado left it unlocked and I thought it was mine and hopped right in. Luckily no one saw me hop out, grab my clubs out of the back and throw them into the other black Chevy two spaces over. :laugh2:

Latest Threads