I dont understand our current position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtone

Reaction score
Ok, to be fair, what do you suggest, what's your solution?

:)

Did you not read the OP?

Small jsoc and marsoc teams are not going to unfk this mess, thats not what they do nor should they.

Hamtone

Reaction score
How do you win a war against an ideology? Can you bomb an ideology out of existance? Who'll sign the formal surrender and the peace treaty for the ideology? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind killing murderous scum when they threaten us or I see that they've crucified children, raped and beheaded women and executed innocent civilians.

This is what I am saying, you're not going to unradicalize them ( i know thats not a word) right now they have a platform to bitch from and a valid one to recruit with.

"the great satan will not even come fight they bomb innocents from the sky...blah blah blah"

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I was wondering the other night how much good this is actually going to do.
Do any of us really know if they are actually hitting these "targets" or, just blowing the shit out of that country again.

I hate to seem cold-hearted by acknowledging I really don't give a flying f#ck.
But, that's the way it is.

IMO: Get everybody out (foreigners) Let them take care of themselves.
Stop wasting money trying to train them, it didn't work the 1st time.

Focus on our own countries.

The problem is if you let them take care of themselves, the most radical elements are gonna take control of that portion of the planet and its resources.
Gaz prices will sky rocket and have an effect on the worldwide economy. The "plan" to conquer more, because that's what the radicals want,
to have "the World" submitted to their religious laws, will then go into motion. Eventually, there will be a bigger war.
So why not take care of it now while it is still small enough.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Did you not read the OP?

Small jsoc and marsoc teams are not going to unfk this mess, thats not what they do nor should they.

TBF, your OP doesn't address fighting a terrorist element in a sovereign country that is already in a civil war.

You sort of just swept on by that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads