I don't have an answer.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Dear Penthouse, no wrong start. A guy I worked with and jammed with came over to see how I was and ask about amps. Well the amp thing never came up. He and his wife are going on a vacation to Germany to see family and go to the North Sea beaches. The beaches are topples and some are completely nude. His wife is a real beautiful woman. He doesn't want her to do as the natives do.
He is a good man and goes to mass with me now and then. I did not no what to say, that's a first for me. I just watch his wife and she really wants to do the naked thing.
What would you say? Would it be fine for your wife or girl friend to let the others eye ball the love of your life? Signed Confused in Pittsburgh.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I would assume that THERE it will be less of an issue. She will draw more attention NOT doing as the natives do. Why does HE want to go to a nude beach.... And not be nude or her to be nude?

TheX

Dirka Dirka
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would assume that THERE it will be less of an issue. She will draw more attention NOT doing as the natives do. Why does HE want to go to a nude beach.... And not be nude or her to be nude?
All fair questions.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
most German women are quite hairy, dunno how your friends wife is fixed in that department

if she wants to go by unnoticed may be some sort of adapted hair piece is in order.
One of the good things about doing that is the acceptance of oneself and others in an open minded context.
Starting to be self conscious about little details, hair like this or like that or else, is certain to spoil the experience.

MooCheng

Reaction score
I do admire your spirit of inclusiveness.

does it have to include every family member? thats the difficult bit

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
depends on if I actually loved her or not.

If No? Go run around naked, IDGAF.

If I actually was in love with her? Than no I don't want her sharing her goodies with the world. That's why they call it "intimacy."

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
We got married in Jamaica. We frequented the nude beach. I enjoyed the experience. This was pre-cellphone mania. No record of our frolic. The first night at the resort we were skinny-dipping in the ocean. Mrs. FEZZ had her swimsuit wash away, I just barely caught my trunks on my ankle. If we lost both , either I would have walked up to our suite-on the 20th floor*! Or I would have paid a waiter to get us some towels. I understand we're naked apes, I'm never embarrassed.

* I used the stairs every time, I lied to Mrs. FEZZ;
"Why are you so sweaty? Are you using the stairs again?"
"No, I just wet my head in the water fountain."

I MUST keep fit, cardio is my friend. I made excuses to walk the stairs,

"Damn, we need more jerk-chicken-----off I went.

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
He and his wife are going on a vacation to Germany to see family and go to the North Sea beaches. The beaches are topples and some are completely nude. His wife is a real beautiful woman. He doesn't want her to do as the natives do.

Would it be fine for your wife or girl friend to let the others eye ball the love of your life?
Why not? nothing wrog with it, he should/can be proud. Nude beaces or just no tops is nothing special and bleieve me most don`t even bother to look. And if someone likes her they will just think, lucky dude. :D

My ex went topless hunderts of times on holidays, and it didn`t stop me looking at the others :laugh2:

Howard2k

Reaction score
A buddy's wife is Spanish, they lived in Mallorca. One trip over there he was working so his wife and I went to a beach that happened to be clothing optional. We didn't strip off but there were plenty of folks who did. It's just different. It's not a necessarily a sexual thing, just a nudity thing.

Latest Threads