i deeeeeeed it

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got one question man, tell me who next, this ni%$#a salt like the [email protected]#&a that done get it the best, see I’m the best mainnn, I deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it…………………………………….Yeah I’m a let you know who the best, by the hour, he’s like Rosie O’Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower it ain’t nothing to me man, I keep it foreal look at his dental man, with … dent on the grill, see I’m the best, I told you that this dude like that, he ran then from the cat nah, i messed up but I’m a stay on top they told me man, but you know man, Im never gon flop look at this dude, he need to stay in the shade, ain’t no wonder why he came out, he already in the gay parade, i told you man, I got you, roasted like ever you dont know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever so you step down, off the pedastle. I’m the best man, you need to go.. to the fu&$in’ dental”……….i said freakin

Guido

The Gweeeed
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJlPEHL85Ig]YouTube - Beyonce Single Ladies Dance[/ame]

ToothDecay

Reaction score
But would you rather do the which does more than not in the like a little bit less?

SneakySnakeLady

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
But would you rather do the which does more than not in the like a little bit less?

one day i said to him tomato paste always hell yeah it does thats why nectar from hot goldfish said yeah and then i deed it and tomorrow will be alexander the barbarian always liked those yeah he sho did you know when you circle the little dots and then it all comes together like inch worms on a coccus.

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
envy-vs-eli-porter-i-really-mean-it.jpg

l_b18bcd96b7fb61f52df89ee1c6754fb81.jpg

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got one question man, tell me who next, this ni%$#a salt like the [email protected]#&a that done get it the best, see I’m the best mainnn, I deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it…………………………………….Yeah I’m a let you know who the best, by the hour, he’s like Rosie O’Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower it ain’t nothing to me man, I keep it foreal look at his dental man, with … dent on the grill, see I’m the best, I told you that this dude like that, he ran then from the cat nah, i messed up but I’m a stay on top they told me man, but you know man, Im never gon flop look at this dude, he need to stay in the shade, ain’t no wonder why he came out, he already in the gay parade, i told you man, I got you, roasted like ever you dont know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever so you step down, off the pedastle. I’m the best man, you need to go.. to the fu&$in’ dental”……….i said freakin
Did you catch the Trucker wearing pantyhose ?:hmm:

paulygates

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I am not following your patois old bean. Could you try the Queen's English?

Stowburst

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I am not following your patois old bean. Could you try the Queen's English?

Is Eli's freestyle..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ]YouTube - Iron Mic: Eli Porter vs. Envy[/ame]

Ejecto

Reaction score
Eli spits fire. One of the best MC's to ever do it, mayne.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
chasin free basin jason across the mason dixie line up side the grape vine his taint do shine like a rhine stone pristine like a museum dinosaur bone cut the line make a cordless phone callin sherlock holmes afro combs and mule websites outta sight like rainbow bright flying a kite get ya 2 fo one special at highland heights

Latest Threads