I cheated... oh how I cheated...

EchoOne30

Reaction score
If you don't know (and you probably don't since I'm new here), my beautiful fiancee and I are taking the plunge and getting married on June 12th.
We've got our marriage prep course this weekend (doin' it Catholic style), and we've hit the "let's just get it over with" stage.
Aside from all that though, we've been dieting and working out since about last September. We're each down about ten pounds or so, and my muscle tone has increased quite a bit.

Now they say when you're dieting to cheat so you won't gorge on stuff. So yesterday we cheated. But then she went to work... and I cheated some more.

We hit Dairy Queen. I got a Peanut Buster Parfait. It was delicious.
She went to work, I've been craving pizza for a few days. I put a frozen pizza in, cooked it, and took it out.
Then went on to eat a full 3/4 of the stupid thing.
I went to bed on a very very full stomach.

I'm feeling the guilt today. And my meals today have consisted of like three strands of seaweed and half a carrot.

kmk108

Reaction score
I bet the rush of knowing you were cheating made it so much better :laugh2:

Ledheadforlife

Reaction score
It's not worth it man, wedding pics are forever. You should hit the gym now and repent!

stinger

Reaction score
So that's why your ass is fatter today!

SludgeBurns

Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up. Sometimes you have to spoil yourself.

Something to keep in mind if you are serious about what you eat and want to allow "cheating" is to not have a cheat day, but rather a cheat meal. If you exercise and work up an appetite it's stupid how easy it is to overeat more than you even know in a whole day. If it stays in one meal then you can still be sensible the rest of the day. Just keep the cheat meal to once a week or something reasonable. :thumb:

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
If you don't know (and you probably don't since I'm new here), my beautiful fiancee and I are taking the plunge and getting married on June 12th.
We've got our marriage prep course this weekend (doin' it Catholic style), and we've hit the "let's just get it over with" stage.
Aside from all that though, we've been dieting and working out since about last September. We're each down about ten pounds or so, and my muscle tone has increased quite a bit.

Now they say when you're dieting to cheat so you won't gorge on stuff. So yesterday we cheated. But then she went to work... and I cheated some more.

We hit Dairy Queen. I got a Peanut Buster Parfait. It was delicious.
She went to work, I've been craving pizza for a few days. I put a frozen pizza in, cooked it, and took it out.
Then went on to eat a full 3/4 of the stupid thing.
I went to bed on a very very full stomach.

I'm feeling the guilt today. And my meals today have consisted of like three strands of seaweed and half a carrot.

Dude, if that's the worst you've done, forget about it because your wife just told me in another forum she had a double cheeseburger, fries and a shake before coming home from work!

Seriously though, congrats to you and the little lady.:thumb:

dubyatf

Reaction score
Trust me, "doin' it Catholic style" will shed some a pound or two - but I'd encourage you to wait (and that's probably more info than we needed). Get yer self to Confession mister! :laugh2:

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
so-cute-itll-make-your-head-explode.jpg

EchoOne30

Reaction score
LOL Thanks for the laughs and kind words guys.

Actually just to clarify, we say cheat "day" cause it means we're gonna cheat at some point ON that day, not all day long.

(sry for brevity, posting on my phone)

piperindebt

Reaction score
LOL Thanks for the laughs and kind words guys.

Actually just to clarify, we say cheat "day" cause it means we're gonna cheat at some point ON that day, not all day long.

(sry for brevity, posting on my phone)

7 days cheat day. :p hehe. Just control yourself, damage management and hit back to shedding some fat. Been there, now fatter than ever after the wedding :) hahahaha.

dubyatf

Reaction score
Oh and... good luck with the diet and congrats on the big day! :)

Latest Threads