I cant stop crying. Wife cheated.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
My best move after a breakup was to bang her best friend. You aint gonna say shit and she damn sure aint gonna say shit. But for the rest of forever, her best friend will be thinking how stupid she was to let a fuck like me get away. I would pull out the "A" game for that night. Thats the best revenge. And she dont even know it. Which makes it even sweeter

Last edited:

defcrew

Reaction score
Most folks I know--myself included--are damaged in some kind of way. I know when my wife and I got together we were so low we could sit ont he edge of a penny and swing our legs but--if you're lucky--you tie up w somebody with enough to pull up and out. Sure didn't happen over night. There are, I suppose, those power couples that get together like two huge conglomerate corps and roll through life like a US tank but, more commonly, a lot of random circumstances land us where we are and who we're with and we just try to make it work. No such thing as perfect. Quite often the ones we hurt the most are the ones we love the most. Human condition, I guess.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Most folks I know--myself included--are damaged in some kind of way. I know when my wife and I got together we were so low we could sit ont he edge of a penny and swing our legs but--if you're lucky--you tie up w somebody with enough to pull up and out. Sure didn't happen over night. There are, I suppose, those power couples that get together like two huge conglomerate corps and roll through life like a US tank but, more commonly, a lot of random circumstances land us where we are and who we're with and we just try to make it work. No such thing as perfect. Quite often the ones we hurt the most are the ones we love the most. Human condition, I guess.
Indeed, we all have baggage. And working with another to work it out is good stuff. Limits do exist.

defcrew

Reaction score
Indeed, we all have baggage. And working with another to work it out is good stuff. Limits do exist.
Yeah, the older I get I become more acutely aware that getting out of my own way is the hardest thing and most probs I have w relationships and so forth have my signature at the bottom. As your primary inspiration in life, Jordan Peterson, says, "Fix yourself.":fingersx::laugh2:

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yup, just giving her attention and letting her know she's still in your head. She'll find it flattering.

with the exception of my ex-wife (since kids are involved), when I break up with a woman they pretty much cease to exist. I'm done.

Done Means Done.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as one allows the past (coulda/woulda) to occupy the mind, the past has control over you....

Plant your feet deep with your face to the wind and look forward to exploring every new day....

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Been through this with my wife years ago. We managed to work through it and we're still together. I have to admit, it makes you wonder if there were other times I didn't find out about though.
I'm glad it worked out for you, but I'm given one trip through life and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste a single minute on a cheater. My ex-wife did that shit and there is no way in HELL she would EVER have a chance to do it to me again.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
yup, just giving her attention and letting her know she's still in your head. She'll find it flattering.
Right.
All those guys who Taylor Swift sings about always smile when they hear a song is about them.
A woman can sing about how a guy is a total S-bag and he’ll still think it’s a positive.

ToneasaurusRex

Reaction score
. . . And damn, when single, I found nothing to be more of a turn-off than a fucked-up woman. I was always trying to find someone who was a step-up, not down.
This is very rational and I completely agree. However . . .

The most trouble I ever had with a woman was because she was very fucked-up but also very beautiful, and of course I saw the beauty before I saw the fuckup. By then it was too late to be rational.

I've written about her here before. She was a roller coaster. The first ride was a thrill! But as time went by, the ride became terrifying and nauseating.

For @rich85 , all I can say is that stinks, man, hang in there. Time will heal you and I'm sure there is another woman out there for you. And this time, you will be a little older and wiser. I wish you

Peace

Rex

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
After a while, the experiences of the f-ed up ones is a white knuckled ride on the back of an angry tiger, waiting to see who is going to tire out first.

It won't be them.

Life has so much more to offer..

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right.
All those guys who Taylor Swift sings about always smile when they hear a song is about them.
A woman can sing about how a guy is a total S-bag and he’ll still think it’s a positive.
Right as rain.

Carly Simon did this back in '72 with "Your'e So Vain". Everybody wondered who the guy was. Turns out it was Warren Beatty.
..and he was more than flattered about it. #1 song, all about him and his dick

defcrew

Reaction score
Right as rain.

Carly Simon did this back in '72 with "Your'e So Vain". Everybody wondered who the guy was. Turns out it was Warren Beatty.
..and he was more than flattered about it. #1 song, all about him and his dick
thought it was geffen

scott1970

Reaction score
As soon as she says, I'm free, I'm moving in with you.
It’s happening locally, probably as I type this.

One of my officers came home recently to find his apartment cleaned out and a note from his wife stating she had taken their four young children and moved in with her brand new boyfriend.

Some schmuck moved in a woman with FOUR children including one that’s not even two!