I can't believe I need to ask this...

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
Pete, post your problem on www.plumbingforums.com which has a number of members who are pro plumbers. The real solution may involve entering the crawl space. Some sand may invariably remain in the P-trap with any above the drain approach.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Pete, post your problem on www.plumbingforums.com which has a number of members who are pro plumbers. The real solution may involve entering the crawl space. Some sand may invariably remain in the P-trap with any above the drain approach.
Plumbing Forum?

If he has a guitar question, that would seem to be the right place to go.
;)

PeteK

Reaction score
Plumbing Forum?

If he has a guitar question, that would seem to be the right place to go.
;)
Remember that scene in Demolition Man where they explain that in the future, all restaurants are Taco Bell? That's how I feel about internet forums. They exist for any topic you can think of. But MLP is where you need to go to get answers on pretty much every subject. :laugh2:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Remember that scene in Demolition Man where they explain that in the future, all restaurants are Taco Bell? That's how I feel about internet forums. They exist for any topic you can think of. But MLP is where you need to go to get answers on pretty much every subject. :laugh2:
MLP or bust, baby!
:thumb:

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up the little hair hook tool and that worked really well! I pulled a disgusting sandy hairball out and the drain runs great now.

Thanks MLP. You guys never let me down. You guys seem to know everything! :thumb:
Betcha' glad you never cleaned that out ehh?

Latest Threads