I burn hot>i love guitar forums?i guess?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim" Fried" Fezz here at my gateleg. Confident. Ansty.DESPERATE! The grey hair is invading my head. Invaders was a GOOD tune. Maiden was THE BAND in the early 80's. INVADERS with the Bruce yelp . Adrian and Dave >

Invaders was NOT filler.

It is important in the structure of BEAST! 3:24 of "average" metal goodness. Average metal back then, was DAMN good. Yippppeee!

It then POWERS into Children of the Damned. I LOVE Paul D Maiden more than Bruce Maiden,but I will admit when The AirRaid Siren came onboard. HOLY HELL!

The first Maiden I got was Number. I LOVED IT>

Wait Laaz did a thread on Maiden+ Number aweek ago.

Just wanted defend INVADERS! Can you write a song that good? I didn't think so.

I talk SO much TRASH,about "pro" guitarists. Lordy >>>I have BUSTED on Clapton.BB,Dave Grohl,Kirk H,.....These guys are ALL GREAT!

Hell,they play before REAL audiences. I still say HECK WITH THEM

Ec put down your Strat,BB "posed" too much for me>cupping the ear" BB Who?"reminded me of Hulk Hogan. Dave G I view as "competition" . He won Guitar World's guitarist of the year. HE IS A DRUMMER! Damn give it to Mike Schenker or Billy Gibbons.

Now Kirk Let me down. I LOVED KILL THEM ALL!

I stole that vinyl album when it came out. What power and FURY! Kirk sounded great on his V. Very punky. Very punchy. I saw them on Ride The Lightning tour. WOW! Cliff and co. banged HARD! Lars was RIGHT ON THE MONEY! James and Kirk "weaving" ala Keef and Brian J.

Fastforward to 1991.

I was an ANGRY printer.

I went to LA to se the Raiders play. I went with my friend BIG AL> A gentle+HUGE black guy. We were Starsky+Hutch. We drove a rented car. We looked like THE FUZZ! Prostitutes yelled "FIVE-------OHHHHHHHH" as we drove by. The Black Album was EVERYWHERE! Enter Sandman=CRAP! I couldn't believe people were "fawning" over this JUNK! Metallica with short hair and SELLING OUT BIG TIME!

Enough with that.

I BURN HOT I LOVE GUITAR FORUMS! I love that line. A fellow MLP'er quoted that back to me. WHAT JUNK! I BURN HOT I LOVE GUITAR FORUMS:laugh2:

What Crud!

I do not love guitar forums. I love them when I'm there. If I'm not online guitar forums STINK! Hell,I read MLP and I think. Why? It is Mostly BAD writing by LOUD ultra-hacks.

I log on and MLP becomes GREAT> I'm in the game.

What Bertzie. Colchar? who else?

Some unknown and BLING AND SKINTASTER EVERYWHERE! Grump Greg appears. WHAT A SHOW! Just talking TRASH! Grown men most of us are. I would meet you clowns EVERY night at some watering hole and bust'em till 2 am.

What Trash-talking. It is a DRUG!

I POUND the keys ,looking for a way IN! Can I move these JADED people? Hell yeah! I"LL JUST CAP THEM TO DEATH! HOW RUDE:laugh2:

MLP is GREAT because it can be HORRIBLE one minute and THEN............Fighting. Yes I said it. A "good" guitar fight is FUN! I will use THUMP as an example. He has STONES! I'm glad I'm on his "good side"> Luckily I just lie and make up tales so Thump can't check THE FACTS!

I like watching the fighting and then a" BULL "stops it. I love seing Mob or B stop the madness. It is like a hockey fight.

" COOL OUT! "

Banning is SCARY. I have seen "hardened" members chill when threatened.

I have been banned ALOT at other forums. It is ADDICTING! It feels so GOOD>>>>FOR A MINUTE>>>>>and then Baby wants to throw poop. Nobody to throw poop at?TheN BABY IS MAD!:laugh2: see Bling I like BABY TALK!

This is a GREAT post. I could care less what I'm writing. Maiden,thump,Baby Talk>>>WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?

Alright I'll talk ART!

One day to go till recording.

I'm WET! I feel like starting SHAT!

It feels ?

Like ART!

I'm going to "love-up" Mrs. Fezz,so I can shoot a Vid. I feel like shooting one. Been too long. I feel like a PUNK whe I shoot them. No hurry. Make the people WAIT for a change. Then play JUNK guitar. I have some fOOLS fall into my web and mock me.

"No skill>>>>You are a disgrace>>>>Nice instruments learn to play them:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I LOVE IT!

You took time away from FaceBook to mock me. Thank you>>here is an egg to throw at me. CHUMP! I got under your skin. Here, baby wants to throw some more poo poo at you:applause:

Poop is very important on guitar forums. You must have poop. People love poop? I do? It is FUNNY! Yeah you can play GREAT,but you still have to poopy. You dirty creauture. Go play some scales.

Random you want

Slash=Great guy+guitarist. C'mon you really don't like Slash? He is cool:wave:
Axel=Great "moody" frontman. GNR Reunion now!

Elton John=GREAT stuff. Bennie and the Jets sounds GREAT in the summer

Dave Winfield=Nice smile
Johhny Cash= With Link Wray somewhere?

FUZZ= FUZZ is a way of life. Very few "anal" players like FUZZ! It sounds almost out of tune? I do tune sometimes:laugh2: I get it RIGHT ON 440. I play a chord. FFFFFRRRRRUUUUTTTTZZZZ

I'm Posting this Now. I get time limit restrictions? Roberteux writes REAL long stuff. Mine I'll write KING JUNK. I'll then submit and TOKEN EXPIRED!:laugh2::laugh2:

That makes me sad. All my JUICE down the drain. TUFF TOOTY! WRITE a better one. I have found the Fountain of ENDLESS BS! YIPPPPEEEEEE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzatkTmHqyg[/ame]

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elton John=GREAT stuff. Bennie and the Jets sounds GREA in the summer

I heard that when he recorded this tune and heard the playback no one liked the tune - So the engineer threw some fake live stuff on it and wah-lah (voi'la).

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, Tim, you might want to compose the post in notepad or something then paste it in. Much H8 for typing a novel, click submit and then massive fail...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I heard that when he recorded this tune and heard the playback no one liked the tune - So the engineer threw some fake live stuff on it and wah-lah (voi'la).

B that song is PURE! I just fixed The GREA in my post. I make so many mistakes when I "type". So sloppy. Just like how I play guitar.Love Davey's work with Elton. So tasty!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vLlpJc9mW0]Elton John perfoms Benny and The Jets on Soul Train - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
And, Tim, you might want to compose the post in notepad or something then paste it in. Much H8 for typing a novel, click submit and then massive fail...

Thanks I'm a Luddite. I'll ask Mrs. Fezz to help? No I won't:laugh2:She hates me wasting HOUR AFTYER HOUR on MLP! I'm glad the token expired. I wrote some EVIL rants. They are best in the VOID! It was divine intervention. Save Fezz from himself. I'm an APPLEHEAD online.:dude:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim T here. SO MUCH has happened since I last wrote. Where to begin? The coffee is wearing off . I'm feeling almost "tired". I just took a bath and meditated. Must keep my thoughts 100% positive. Alot of "negative" energy floating around. Sabu is waiting on the steps. He wants me to play with him.
"I'll be right there"

I'm going to put on Astral Weeks and RELAX!Oh that's right need to shoot a vid.
"How bout tomorrow Fezz?"
"You know the rules!"
"Alright just let me "rest" for 40 minutes"
"I'm counting"

I need more hours. It is ALREADY 5:00pm EST! Damn I haven't eaten ANYTHING! No wonder I'm in a "weakened" state.

Now what?

"Sabu lets play"

He looks at me. The light from the window bounces from eye to eye. He knows I'm foolish. ALWAYS chasing something. What for? Everything worth anything comes to you. Stupid Fezz. He is gonna toast himself.

C'mon Sabu cut me a break. I'm HUNGRY for thrills+chills+Baked beans+fresh jersey corn+The Perdue roaster cooking gently+ Chocolate milk+Iggy+Jimi+Sgs+...........................................

You don't know what it is like to be human. Very "empty" experience at times It can causeMANIC DEPRESSION
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJM9r1Msi0]Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression (Rome May 25th 1968, 1st Show) - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Our Dear Leader.. knock em dead tomorrow Great Successor.

Thanks Les. I just talked to Johhny Hate. Here is what was said>>>>>

Tim F-"Yo,Johnny"
John Hate"TIMAY"
TF="We on for Sat?"
JH-"Yes"
TF-"Good I was worried you were too drunk to remember"
J"chuckles.....No way I'm STOKED"
T-"Cool Brother, Just lay down some simple drums and "complex" bass lines"
J-" You are the Greatest"
T-"I know,keep strokin"
J" I Love you SO MUCH........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."
T-"I know. I am GREAT"
"J-"YOU REALLY ARE"
T-"Thanks,Lets do this. I'm buying the pizza"
J-"You REALLY ARE GREAT...

I hang up. Talk is cheap Johnny Hate. Tune your RD Artist. Time to JAM!

Latest Threads