I assume this is within reason for ALL members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg's Guitars

Reaction score
The MyLesPaul Classifieds Section - Rules and Guidelines

Posting in the MLP Forum Members Classified Ads section is FREE !!!.to all registered members ONLY !!! which is also FREE !!! Please do not abuse these Privileges
Ads MAY be deleted periodically. If an item is sold, the seller is asked to please Post SOLD in the ad immediately.

If you buy in bulk/build/make/replicate/service or produce any music related items with the intent to sell,
PLEASE DO SO !!!

NOTE: Replying in this section encouraged

The MLP Administration asks that our members follow these guidelines for posting ads in this section:

1. SPAM SPAM SPAM

Just clean honest sales as you would amongst friends

2. PLEASE TURN ON OR INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR POST.
Please be sure that your email is available. Go to your user options and set it up. Or post it in your ad so that other members can contact you.

3. PLEASE MARK YOUR OWN ADS WHEN AN ITEM IS SOLD.

4.You may edit your ads at any time.

6. Any brand or make guitars & music related items can be posted for sale in the MLP

7. The MLP Forum is not responsible for any transactions.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
8. And last but not least, PLEASE introduce yourself and become part of the community before posting your wares. The fist words out of your mouth on this forum should never be "What we have here". Capeesh??
:shock:

Greg's Guitars

Reaction score
I have supported this forum with ads and have over 450 posts , check out my profile page ........

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Non-supporters (those who do not purchase ad space) are only allowed one thread to sell their wares in the business classifieds.

We had to modify the rules to prevent others from posting multiple threads selling their wares...basically getting free advertising without paying the forum back.

Non-supporters with multiple threads can expect their threads in the business classifieds to be merged or deleted.

BB

PS--Non-supporters are also NOT allowed to have banners in their signatures. OP, please remove your banner, unless you've purchased a banner recently...

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Good stuff actually. I for one appreciate the free classified section. (even though I never actually sell anything here) :laugh2:
It aggravates me to no end when I see it abused, or when someone treats it like Craig's List. I still say, make a minimum post count to post in this section. :thumb:

xsouldriverx

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Good stuff actually. I for one appreciate the free classified section. (even though I never actually sell anything here) :laugh2:
It aggravates me to no end when I see it abused, or when someone treats it like Craig's List. I still say, make a minimum post count to post in this section. :thumb:
i would also back a minimum count EXCEPT.... there have been some good sales by newcomers (the rist double cut to diceman is one of them) and people with low post counts have bought stuff up from me. people will also jsut spam posts to get the count up anyway.
i also see that most of this is for the business classifieds and not the members section.

Benniator

Reaction score
What was the point of this thread? OP's whole list was taken verbatim from the Rules and Guidelines sticky at the top of the section.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What was the point of this thread? OP's whole list was taken verbatim from the Rules and Guidelines sticky at the top of the section.

Point: The Members Classifieds is really supposed to be used by your average member who is trying to sell something they want to get rid of. It wasn't supposed to be used by Businesses that DO NOT support the forum...

Jackster

Reaction score
Unless there has been some major problem with new members on the for sale forum, I think it would be detrimental to impose restrictions on them...

I've bought 2 les pauls from members from the forum and I'm 'new' and not even up to 50 posts yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads