Hunting bears

LPBR

Reaction score
There was this guy that came to the woods for hunting bears. At certain point he saw a big black bear. Then he aimed to it and shoot. Unfortunately he missed the shot. Then the bear ran till him and said (yeah the bear could speak):

-- What? Did you come to MY wood and tried to shoot me? I will teach you a lesson...

Then the bear grabbed the guy and f*ckd him hard in the @ss. Then told him to go away. The guy felt very pissed off and decided that it couldn't be left that way so he was after the same bear decided to not miss the shot this time.

Suddenly he saw the bear again tasting some strawberries in a bush. Carefully he aimed and shoot. Guess what? Yeah, he missed the shot one more time. So the bear came to him and said:

-- Man, you are a tough learner, aren't you? Seems that you didn't get my message the last time, so I will give you an extra class.

So he grabbed the guy and again f*ckd him hard in the @ss for the second time and after that told him to pick his stuff and f*ck off.

The guy was going away feeling really humiliated and was already into the car about to turn the engine on when he though that it wasn't right. A stupid black bear couldn't to it to him as it was a total loss for human dignity. He decided that he HAD to shot that bear!

So, he went for the third time after the horny bear and with not too much efforts he found the beast. This time he aimed really carefully, hold his breath and pulled the trigger with a feather pressure and... shoot! Everything was in slow motion, his heart seemed that would explode. Then... oh no! He had missed the shot for the third time!

Of course you can imagine the bear reaction. He came to the guy for the third time. This time the bear had not an upset expression in his face. Instead he had a very bored expression. He approached to the incompetent shooter and while was already taking his pants off he asked:

-- Be honest to me pal... you didn't come here for hunt, did ya?

:D

Lungo

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_mheb89Ejgx1qz4rgp.gif

Pennyman

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM&feature=kp]The Hold Steady - The Bear and the Maiden Fair [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well he said the bear was tasting strawberries in a bush. He did not say the strawberries grew on the bush.

:laugh2:

Pennyman

Reaction score
My step sister and I were in the same grade in HS.

My mom wanted a photo of us together.

The photo guy thought we were boyfriend/girlfriend and posed us as such.

We didn't care enough to argue.

Even though this is technically the wrong thread, it still seems strangely relevant.

Latest Threads