Hughes and Kettner Triamp Mk II head for sale

996ttcab

Reaction score
This thing is awesome and like new. Just retubbed with Svetlannas. This one also has the midi upgraded panel which is another $ 250 or so. I have the original box and carrying case. I think the original leather conditioner bottle and cloth is also still in the box. I am using my Alex Lifeson and do not need two heads. These Hughes and Kettner Mk IIs sound better than anything else in the $ 3,500 or less price range and are extremely versatile. The high gain channels sound great at bedroom volumes without an attenuator. Rtails for $ 3,49 + midi board $ 250 + new tubes . . . I will sell it for $ 1,700 + shipping.

Attachments

• HK2 copy.JPG
    HK2 copy.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 32
  • HK.JPG
    HK.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 43
  • GForce copy.jpg
    GForce copy.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 37

996ttcab

Reaction score
Get your high end Les Paul sound like it should. These amps are way down in price due to market. 2 gorgeous clean channels, 2 British crunch channels, 2 high gain channels capable of doing Metallica to death metal at low volumes and without pedals. The crunches are perfect for AC/DC and Zep without any pedals. The cleans are as good as you are going to get on a multichannel multi purpose amp and sound super sweet.

Latest Threads