How would you feel if..

Laggspike

Reaction score
Someone took a picture of your (in this case) cow, and posted it online and it gets a bunch of likes/shares?

I was out walking to find something nice to take a photo of, and i found this wonderful cow standing there, and i figured to obviously to take a picture and share on social media etc.

Somehow ive gotten a bunch of likes and shares, more than i could ever imagine i'd ever get..

I get this feeling i need to make it a nice print, just to walk over to the farmer, tell him/her the situation and give them a print as a gift?

Or would that be too much?

semi viral.jpg

Yes, that's 2,8k likes in --->1<-- day, one single day..
The amount of spam anotations i've gotten on facebook is unreal haha!

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts about it guys, take care!

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s an awesome pic, I’d definitely give a framed copy to the owner

My opinion may be viewed as preferential though, I’ve been known to of liked a few heffers in my younger days

Laggspike

Reaction score
That’s an awesome pic, I’d definitely give a framed copy to the owner

My opinion may be viewed as preferential though, I’ve been known to of liked a few heffers in my younger days
Allrighty then, ill start look into somewhere where i can get it printed/framed to give to the farmer :)

What breed is that anyway... something highland?
That'l be a regular highland cattle, i do believe they are scottish too if im not wrong.

known to be rather calm and collected :)

rogue3

Reaction score
You have a goldmine there brother!...keep going! could there be money?

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Someone took a picture of your (in this case) cow, and posted it online and it gets a bunch of likes/shares?

I was out walking to find something nice to take a photo of, and i found this wonderful cow standing there, and i figured to obviously to take a picture and share on social media etc.

Somehow ive gotten a bunch of likes and shares, more than i could ever imagine i'd ever get..

I get this feeling i need to make it a nice print, just to walk over to the farmer, tell him/her the situation and give them a print as a gift?

Or would that be too much?

View attachment 547153

Yes, that's 2,8k likes in --->1<-- day, one single day..
The amount of spam anotations i've gotten on facebook is unreal haha!

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts about it guys, take care!
Great photo! You could sell it on merch. It’s gonna get stolen on the internet no matter what but if you have an “official” option it’ll be the most profitable scenario, in the event you care.

But it’s not the cow that everyone likes, it’s your picture OF a cow.

Laggspike

Reaction score
You should have copyrighted the picture Lag.

Someone else can now take your cow picture, copyright it themselves, and make money off of it and you won't get any.
Its done all automatically here in Sweden, the very same sec you are done with the picture :)

so IF you see someone making money of MY pictures, please send me a msg lol

Laggspike

Reaction score
Great photo! You could sell it on merch. It’s gonna get stolen on the internet no matter what but if you have an “official” option it’ll be the most profitable scenario, in the event you care.

But it’s not the cow that everyone likes, it’s your picture OF a cow.
hmm, i'll look into selling it when i go on vacation (which is tomorrow:D:D )
wasnt taking pictures to make money tho, i just find it fun to share with people, so money on the side is just a bonus so to speak :)

DavGrape

e pluribus concord
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The caption is just right; I assume you wrote it.
It gives it that little nudge that makes it memorable and likable.

Latest Threads