How will you spend your next stimulus check?

Leee

Reaction score
... but keep in mind we have a consumer economy and without spending, the economy shrinks.
Very few people will save the money.
And never fxcking mind where the money came from, or what the eventual cost will be.

Our culture has been groomed to behave more like the dog who grabs your sandwich off the table as soon as you’re not looking.
ME! ME!! ME!!!

Speaking as one of those in this thread who will not be receiving this or any other “stimulus” - for the best of reasons - please allow me to say...

YOU’RE WELCOME.

(Trying to add an emoji. Stand by...)

Leee

Reaction score
My old man always gave me crap in my hotrodding and dragracing days.

All that money I spent.

But I had cool stuff that RAN.
No junk.
I put the in the required TLC (tons of labor and cash) to do it right.

And he ALWAYS had a badass bass boat in his shop behind the house as previously described here.

At 70 mph, a couple inches above the water, knowing that very little of the hull actually touches the surface of the water with 275 horsepower screaming an arm’s length away...

Let’s just say that pitch trim is just as important as when flying an airplane.

jaycoyoyo

I would rather be playing guitar.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ours will get stashed away, so that we can blow it on a family vacation we're hoping to go on at the end of July.

-Jay

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what the whole thing is supposed to be about, not guitar company stimulus.
It is put to better use stimulating an American guitar builder than it is buying imported prepackaged food.
The point is to stimulate the local economy to help offset the losses from people being out of work.

So buy a guitar from Dave so those people working at the distillery can keep their jobs :D

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I didn't appreciate that there is also the people that have needed these payments to survive on. I hope things are looking up for you.
Definitely!

Got a great wife, two awesome sons, our own home/cars, etc...

Not rich, by any standards, but our bills get paid, we have food in our bellies, and clothes on our backs...and, I still have my "toys", so it's all good.:thumb:

It could be better, but due to "that which shall not be named", things are kind of...eh, right now?

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It is put to better use stimulating an American guitar builder than it is buying imported prepackaged food.
The point is to stimulate the local economy to help offset the losses from people being out of work.

So buy a guitar from Dave so those people working at the distillery can keep their jobs :D
If nobody buys my guitars, I'm gonna have to rob edro's still...

Latest Threads