How will you spend your next stimulus check?

Knoby

Reaction score
If this thread goes in the direction the OP initially intended it to, there will be casualties.
What was my intention? Since you can read my mind.

Was a simple questions but Obviously the wrong crowd. Fwiw 1.9T us dollars can have a global impact, good or bad. Mostly good I hope. Curious to know where some of that is going to go.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What was my intention? Since you can read my mind.

Was a simple questions but Obviously the wrong crowd. Fwiw 1.9T us dollars can have a global impact, good or bad. Mostly good I hope. Curious to know where some of that is going to go.
G'head .. poke that bear.

:rofl:

" Fwiw 1.9T us dollars can have a global impact, good or bad"
Looks like he can read your mind pretty good, because that's exactly where he thought you were headed.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We don't qualify, but as our fortune would have it, I was notified that I won the Nigerian Lottery last month. I just sent them my bank account and social security number (for tax withholding). They said that the funds should arrive in 10-15 business days.

I never won $24,954,813 before. I'm planning to donate it all to the Bill Gates Foundation. Seemed like a good idea, eh?

scott1970

Reaction score
I know how I’m spending it. I have spent about a year researching hydroponic grows (including traveling out of state to visit and study them in action). So, I’ll be putting every cent of the stimulus on hydroponic equipment.

Okra year ‘round, bitches!!!!

Latest Threads