How to NOT get Banned

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
This goes out to all Trolls minor and major. Malcontents and tricksters. Bad Boys(I don't see Nap gettin banned) and Angry old men! this is HOW NOT GET BANNED!

I have Never been banned! I Really have no problems with the Mods! I'm here to confuse and inspire NOT TO GET BANNED! I had two threads Nuked! I just smiled and turned way! and the three things I admire most .The father.....Wait how did American Pie get in here! That's right The "I smiled" line reminded me of American Pie! I digress! my threads got Nuked I laughed! No BIG DEAL. THOUSANDS MORE THREADS IN MY FERTILE MIND! I didn't look on the members board to see who nuked it! Feeling Supersonic Pmed me ! Where did the thread go! I just said NO worries Super. Good luck out there! He was HATED and banned alot!

Gettin banned proves NOTHING! You are now DEAD to the boards! No good! If I was a troll I would play nice 43% of the time! Then "instant" troll . Then "nice" again. Go "stroke" some LEGEND here! STOP posting the "Do you Like" threads! You have to be established to do that! I did a "Do You Like Blue?" Thread as a JOKE! Go check it out! GREAT stuff!

Here are threads you can use if you can't think of a thread!
"Do you like Powder Blue+Acid rock Metdowns!"
"Should I Smoke Monkey Brains+ Bad Brains"
"Where is Woman+Where is Man+ Iggy is the SSSSSNake in the Garden"
" I Like little Baby Ducks and Orange Amps"
" How Ozzy Killed R+R + Are you Single!"

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:applause: Thank you for the reminder Tim. I really think I was starting to over do it. :wave:

itchybro

Reaction score
Yup. I was recently warned, and apologized. I think the use of purple text would've saved me from the warning. (C'mon! SOMEBODY has to invent the sarcasm font!!)

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Would you be offended if I nuke THIS thread????
Blues I have Tasted The Maggots in the mind Of the Universe I was not offended For I knew I had to rise above it ALL or DROWN in my own [email protected]! NUKE AWAY! I'll just bang another one out! I'm in WRITING mode I will not STOP!
:applause: Thank you for the reminder Tim. I really think I was starting to over do it. :wave:

Lee you all ALRIGHT! If I was young I would go after River or Easy ace. Ride the HELL out of them. Try to anger Daddy! I would be perma-banned! I LOVED THE THRILL OF TEENAGE FRUSTRATION! I told girls KEEP it! They thought I was kidding! I knew they wanted to "TAME" me! NO WAY! I'm buttin' DRUNKEN heads with the boys! ALL NIGHT AND DAY! ahh the memories.

Now I keep my wife happy. I love her ,but I am being HELD back! I feel aggressive! Worked! Hyped! WHATEVER you call it! I feel like TEARING things up! I"m playing HEAVY guitar lately! VERY BLACK Flag like! Alright let me get back to my MAIn thread. I had to stop POUNDING the keys and walk my wife out! I'm old school I ALWAYS treat her like a lady! !

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Here is the Main thread continued!

So You post "Do you like Orange+Truck design?"
This sounds LEGIT. The + seems like a bonus!
I know trolls like to get in and out! Cool+Quick!I love the economy! You get labled that way! The little snide remarks HURT people. WRITE BETTER [email protected]! TROLLS WORK! POUND OUT WORDS! You will seem REAL! I get TIRED of BORING trolling! So bush-leauge! SwEaty is good because he is PLAYIN' people. The spelling is "too cute" to be Real!THUMP IS WAY meaner! BUT HE IS A SMART one! He calls you out! He doesn't get banned! He takes it so far and then has a BEER!

This goes out to ALL! If you need to get DRUNK and curse somebody out PM me! I WILL LAUGH!Slacky I need you here with me! Being banned KILLS THE SG POWER! Good luck . WRITE MORE AND WRITE BETTER [email protected] YOU WISE-APPLES!~

Signing out FROM HELLADELPHIA
Tim Fuzz! I Am almost breaking the keys on my computer! Holy Hell!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Am I the only one imagining Tim all sweaty & exhausted after posting here? :)
Dudu my friend! THIS IS REAL! I HAMMER THESE keys. I'm almost Angry. My wife is WORRIED! She thinks I'm TOO HYPED. Little Lady "you aint seen NOTHING yet>>BBBBBAAABY YOU JUST AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! What a tune. Dudu ALWAYS a pleasure. You are A real friend. Screw this "virtual stuff!"
Get a banned.
Become rockstar.
??
Groupies!

Bertzie Nice one! You usually crack me up. Just watch the stereo-typing. I've seen you flirt with that! Call people APPLEHEADS . The good thing about an APPLEHEAD is you can take a NICE bite out of it! Violent "personal' fantasies are better! Nobody knows ,but you! I liked your AVATAR change thread! GOOD TROLLING! GOOD QUIPS!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Don't start advocating genocide, it is the height of bad manners and often offends.

That is hard if it is in your soul. I really like in the car when someone "angers" me I yell! JACKASS! Not any color or CREED . JUST JACKASS! It fits! Then I CRANK Venom Or Iggy or The theme to Mahogany and LAUGH!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOH6SzDX3l4]Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To) - YouTube[/ame]

12watt

Reaction score
If you must advocate anything, advocate watching Predator with your friends and a large helping of nachos. If any of your friends are lactose intolerant may I suggest they try hummous and salted potato chips instead. This is an activity that all men can agree on and can only increase harmony in the world.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Yup. I was recently warned, and apologized. I think the use of purple text would've saved me from the warning. (C'mon! SOMEBODY has to invent the sarcasm font!!)

Itchy the problem with sarcasm is that it is HATE. Mild hate> but hate. My poetry teacher taught me to have GRACE+WIT+CHARM! Irony is FLAT without redemption!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
If you must advocate anything, advocate watching Predator with your friends and a large helping of nachos. If any of your friends are lactose intolerant may I suggest they try hummous and salted potato chips instead. This is an activity that all men can agree on and can only increase harmony in the world.

12 Good stuff! Last week hummous got brought up in my thread. I got "picnic" stuff Pretzels,Hummus 0r hummous (I looked that up)Blue corn-chips. Nice stuff! KSG said hummous is supposed to CALM YOU! I wrote the hummous is for the"little' lady." I EAT ROCKS AND [email protected] BOULDERS!" That hummus was for me!:laugh2: I'm a poet not a TUFF guy!

Latest Threads