How to Make Ecstasy 101

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
I'm holding out for the Fezz life story on Netflix.

You will have to watch it with those old cardboard, red and blue, 3-D glasses.

Old 3d glasses | From the Corners of my Mind | Pinterest

But it won't be in 3-D

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched a wasabi eating contest once..... Wasabi about the size of the short summer sausage...

Dumbasses would eat freaking HALF of one at the time....

They probably destroyed the city's treatment plant the next day.....

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
What good is that? I need fire in my belly, not love.

I never understood the happy + high thing myself . ends up making people horribly stupid . and the club kids that would pass out from over heating . really fun . reeeeeaallllyyy haaaappppyyyy

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I never understood the happy + high thing myself . ends up making people horribly stupid . and the club kids that would pass out from over heating . really fun . reeeeeaallllyyy haaaappppyyyy
a, X +ludes were the only things that made me that way-even on LSD I was not peace+love- I was seeing "through" people's minds-smelling their "intentions." Now, I look constantly Po'ed- I'm not- I just know THE GAME----people "approach" me----

Let me guess? A favor? A boast? A mock?

Usually one of these or my favorite= a combo,

"Tim , yeah....nice shirt-love the mustard stain......I need you to go help out STY---Billy is going crazy....punching out windows---go use your magic......I just bought a NEW truck----cost me $69,000 ....I'll walk you out and show it to you....****

**** actually happened Monday at work.......

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
a, X +ludes were the only things that made me that way-even on LSD I was not peace+love- I was seeing "through" people's minds-smelling their "intentions." Now, I look constantly Po'ed- I'm not- I just know THE GAME----people "approach" me----

Let me guess? A favor? A boast? A mock?

Usually one of these or my favorite= a combo,

"Tim , yeah....nice shirt-love the mustard stain......I need you to go help out STY---Billy is going crazy....punching out windows---go use your magic......I just bought a NEW truck----cost me $69,000 ....I'll walk you out and show it to you....****

**** actually happened Monday at work.......

They know the Fezz can function multidimensionally...

Latest Threads