How many Chilli's bartenders...

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reaction video's

Couldn't be bothered to waste my time watching someone listening to music and then give some blathering, low IQ, unintelligent comment. Do they laugh like Beavus & Butthead ?
Couldn't be bothered to waste my time answering someone's question about people listening to music and then give some blathering, low IQ, unintelligent comment.
And no, they didn't.

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somehow I cannot believe both those dudes never heard that song. I assume that is the premise of this..
I can. My son's who are about that age are always asking if I ever heard "song title here", and it's almost always something that was a staple on rock radio in the 70s or 80s. For the most part they didn't grow up on radio so they were rarely exposed to music accidently.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can see that.
My daughter hasn't listened to the radio in probably 20 years and she is 32..

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reaction video's

Couldn't be bothered to waste my time watching someone listening to music and then give some blathering, low IQ, unintelligent comment. Do they laugh like Beavus & Butthead ?
I too find it odd that this kind of thing exists for a single song, especially one that's almost 50 years old. I didn't know people made 10 minute + YT videos to talk about a very popular song from the 1970's, especially one so basic LOL. If you're going to talk and analyze a song and record yourself doing so, I can think of 100 other more deserving songs, or albums from the era.

jkes01

Reaction score
just when I thought YouTube couldn't get any dumber (unboxing videos),... it gets dumber (reaction videos)
Imagine your friend listening to your favorite song for the very first time and getting their reactions to all the best “diddly, diddly, diddly“ lead parts, but you don’t have any friends to share that experience with, so we have reaction videos. :thumb:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yeah ... no.

still think they're dumb :laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
I swear reaction videos are like the Bitcoin of Youtube. People make stupid money on them doing absolutely nothing and at the end of the day nothing of value was created. :laugh2:

But at least the song ones are somewhat understandable if the premise were real and they had never actually heard the song, which I don't believe for 1 second. There are also a bunch of stand up ones like "black women react to Bill Burr" or whatever.

But since it's the internet and there are no depths to how low the bar can go, there are reaction videos to the most mundane shit. "Fence builder reacts to new post drilling technique". Like seriously, there's an audience for that? Then I click it out of curiosity and it has like 13 million views or something insane like that.

DotStudio

Reaction score
The number of songs my wife hasn't heard is astounding. She grew up listening to country and pop. It happens. And in today's world, you stream what you want and aren't exposed to a broad range of music.

The same happened to me when my wife's family took me to a George Strait concert. They were completely blown away that I had only vaguely heard of one song from a guy that had 50 number one hits. I didn't grow up in that world. :dunno:

Latest Threads