How else do you get free toilet paper?

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have these metal things on the bottom of the restroom doors so one can open the door with their foot. I'm not coordinated enough to use them.

:laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
For those that say just suck it up and use the bathroom, you've clearly never seen what my coworkers can do to a toilet! :eek2:

There's one guy in particular we call "The Porcelain Punisher". I swear, his butthole must exit out the middle of his back. I have never seen splatter that bad, and it's not an isolated incident. He does it every fucking day!

So I'm one of those that may go to at least some length to find a different bathroom that doesn't have shit splattered up the back of the seat.

• Wow
Reactions: Who

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Reaction score
There's always a few. Even at this new place with super nice facilities. A stall will have all the TP unrolled all over the floor, or not flushed, or just yeah ruined.

I can only assume these people's homes are the same way.

:dunno:

PeteK

Reaction score
My first job ever was working at Taco Bell. I had to clean the bathrooms there. I've seen things. Things that will change a man. Things that don't seem humanly possible. Things that still haunt me years later. I'm pretty sure one of the 7 pits of hell is located in a Taco Bell bathroom. :eek2:

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Reaction score
If a man can use one of those open hole toilets in a state park, he should be able to handle anything.

:wow:

Latest Threads