How do you say shut up....

Zungle

Reaction score
I usually tend to use about 4 pages worth of swearwords, in several languages.

Still no problems with my boss. (yes, used it against him too)
Hopefully one of these fits your vocab.....they're all well beyond mine....

But I'm a decent Google linguist....;)

заткнись, черт возьми

性交を黙れ

sklapni

닥쳐

cállate la boca

håll käften

hold kjeft

halt deine Fresse

patahimikin mo

他妈的闭嘴

ućuti jebote

млъкни по дяволите

dún an fuck suas

funga kutomba

заткнись, блядь

ferme ta gueule

خفه شو لعنتی

κλείσε το διάολο

Last edited:

ping ping

Reaction score
....without actually saying "Shut up"?
ah I once after listening to a member of our collect go on and on and on and on in an endless whining complaining monologue that dominated all possibility of a moments quiet while we did are work. After about 6 weeks , lost it and very rudely turned to Nancy and in a quiet voice said n\"Nancy STFU."
I felt bad about it , it was Rude but just for the moment it felt great , but later having talked to someone that way didn't feel good at all. And... pause ... she never ran her power trip again when I was present. Some body told me the when it happened she continued working in tears. I've not told anyone to STFU since as I can still taste the words soar and burning in my mouth and throat.

moderne.jpg

ping ping

Reaction score
ah I once after listening to a member of our collect go on and on and on and on in an endless whining complaining monologue that dominated all possibility of a moments quiet while we did are work. After about 6 weeks , lost it and very rudely turned to Nancy and in a quiet voice said n\"Nancy STFU."
I felt bad about it , it was Rude but just for the moment it felt great , but later having talked to someone that way didn't feel good at all. And... pause ... she never ran her power trip again when I was present. Some body told me the when it happened she continued working in tears. I've not told anyone to STFU since as I can still taste the words soar and burning in my mouth and throat.

View attachment 558686
you break things , what kind of things ? Les Paul's , china ,glasses, windows , jaws?

Spartom

Reaction score

View attachment 558686
This just brought back a memory. At my last job I worked in a group of about 6 people in a small office with cubicles. We used a chat client within our company (ICQ maybe…whatever was popular back in 2004) to talk to our coworkers who were at other clients, and among our small group of course.

The one female in the group was a bit of a chatterbox and was blabbering on and on about something, talking to us from her cube (real talking, not in chat). After I got tired of hearing her voice, I sent an IM to one of our other coworkers: Shut the f*ck up.

Or so I thought I sent it to the other guy. A second later I got a reply IM from her with a :(.

My heart started pounding. Oh shit, I sent it to her by mistake. I played it off with a haha, just messing with you, but I felt like an ass.

I Break Things

Reaction score
you break things , what kind of things ? Les Paul's , china ,glasses, windows , jaws?
Whiskey bottles, strings, keyboards and mouses (yes, it is actually "mouses" when referring to PC peripherals), windows, plates, glasses, pedals, etc. Breaking anvils with rubber mallets is my true calling in life though.

Laggspike

Reaction score
Hopefully one of these fits you vocab.....they're all well beyond mine....

But I'm a decent Google linguist....;)

заткнись, черт возьми

性交を黙れ

sklapni

닥쳐

cállate la boca

håll käften

hold kjeft

halt deine Fresse

patahimikin mo

他妈的闭嘴

ućuti jebote