How do you jam with MP3’s

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
Right now mostly with my iRig 2 HD with the ToneBridge app on my iPhone.. the app is free and sounds pretty stinking good..even with some cheap Sony headphones.. I really need to step up my headphones

waiting for my Positive Grid Spark to arrive to take over that duty.

In either scenario... would studio headphones be more ideal ?

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Right now mostly with my iRig 2 HD with the ToneBridge app on my iPhone.. the app is free and sounds pretty stinking good..even with some cheap Sony headphones.. I really need to step up my headphones

waiting for my Positive Grid Spark to arrive to take over that duty.

In either scenario... would studio headphones be more ideal ?
I LOVE the Mackie MP-240 in-ear monitors. Playing guitars over 'headphones' never sounded so good. Even snooty SOS loves these things. Pro in-ear monitors must sound like heaven.

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
I LOVE the Mackie MP-240 in-ear monitors. Playing guitars over 'headphones' never sounded so good. Even snooty SOS loves these things. Pro in-ear monitors must sound like heaven.

I never really could do even ear buds...they fall out of my ear.. I like the big dorky over the ear headphones ..

BluesRock

Reaction score
I have the line out on my computer going to one of the line inputs on an old stereo receiver connected to a pair of big old floor speakers. Whatever audio I play on the computer whether mp3, youtube, etc. goes through that. Guitar goes into pedal board / guitar amp.

Latest Threads