how do u write a stereo digital sound file into the memory of the cellphone modern having substantial mass storage flash capability

hewo

Reaction score
how is the analog ear buds signal written into digital representation format inside of the cellphone modern capabilities equipped

ARandall

Reaction score
Remember the test from the movie Ex Machina.....where you knew the AI development successful when people stopped treating it as a machine.....
Looks like there's still a way to go here.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
how is the analog ear buds signal written into digital representation format inside of the cellphone modern capabilities equipped
You can't.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's still pissed apple dropped the headphone socket?

rockstar232007

Reaction score
The OP has to be a "bot" account?

Seriously! I used to work with tech, similar to AI, and the sentence structures were very similar - all over the place. Like trying to cram 20 different ideas, into 3 sentences.

BadMongo

Reaction score
The OP has to be a "bot" account?

Seriously! I used to work with tech, similar to AI, and the sentence structures were very similar - all over the place. Like trying to cram 20 different ideas, into 3 sentences.
Either that or a non-native English speaker running through Google translate, IMO. Doesn't look like what descriptions from japanese auctions turn into, though.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Either that or a non-native English speaker running through Google translate, IMO. Doesn't look like what descriptions from japanese auctions turn into, though.
That's not auto translate.
As Dave pointed out, a few weeks ago Hewo's postings were pretty coherent... it's just been this last week that they've changed.
And this thread... The first post is not asking the same question as the thread title... it is two completely different questions.

BadMongo

Reaction score
That's not auto translate.
As Dave pointed out, a few weeks ago Hewo's postings were pretty coherent... it's just been this last week that they've changed.
And this thread... The first post is not asking the same question as the thread title... it is two completely different questions.
That's a really good point - I think I'd only read some of the earlier ones that were coherent but a little off, more recent stuff has indeed been bonkers.

zdoggie

Reaction score
I dont think it really matters unless your cell phone manufacturer

zdog

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
ANSWER:

In zero's and one's buddy

0's and 1's

lwchafin

Reaction score
My wife asked me thta the other day.

Lungo

Reaction score
You have to turn it off and then back on again.

Kaicho8888

Reaction score
BTW, there's a slight difference between bluetooth and wired... better check app programing with other forums (if any) for explanation on codex, etc.

Latest Threads