How do I delete my account?

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just do what I do: constantly call the mods twat faces and the regular forums members a bunch no-nothing pansies and change the password to something you will never, ever remember again.

Problem solved.
One of our techs forgot his password again.

I set his temporary password to
[email protected]$$wurdagain

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to cross the pond one day too... Toss John in the car, head to L-shire to snag another lunatic., head to the coast. and see just how long it takes to get us tossed out of a pub....
You, John, Fezz, Rob, and Victor.
They won't know what to think.

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'd like to cross the pond one day too... Toss John in the car, head to L-shire to snag another lunatic., head to the coast. and see just how long it takes to get us tossed out of a pub....
We could go to Hampshire and pick up Cookie-Boy, then to Yorkshire and pick up Drude, and then you would REALLY be in the shit with us three as company in a car!

LP121

Reaction score
Yup, and I don't like fake stuff as a rule... I may change it out, but others seem to be enjoying it.

I almost said 'liking' it, but that would prove the Munchkin's point, now woodinit?:laugh2:
That kind of fake is funny though. Kinda like the old Super Dave Osborne bits. When the carnage ensued, it obviously wasn't him being destroyed, it was a dummy. That's what made it funny.

Latest Threads