How cool is Space Force???

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
You candy-asses couldn't make it through Space Force boot!

Motto of Space Force: Ostium Offendas guy est hic!

1608517746660.png

I do know a few of these guys.

Last edited:

Spartom

Reaction score
You candy-asses couldn't make it through Space Force boot!

Motto of Space Force: Ostium Offendas guy est hic!

View attachment 507224

I do know a few of these guys.
I work with a guy who claims he was a PJ but got injured and had to cross train to be an avionics tech. But I know he’s full of shit.

I was this close to becoming a PJ. In boot camp sitting in a classroom some instructor came in and asked if anyone was interested in trying out. I thought for second...that sounds hard...and didn’t raise my hand.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work with a guy who claims he was a PJ but got injured and had to cross train to be an avionics tech. But I know he’s full of shit.

I was this close to becoming a PJ. In boot camp sitting in a classroom some instructor came in and asked if anyone was interested in trying out. I thought for second...that sounds hard...and didn’t raise my hand.
LOL, I went in with avionics guaranteed. Sat through the SEALS talk in boot camp. Thought about it...then said hell no.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score

I don't think I've ever heard anything but respect for them from any of the other guys I know.

Spartom

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard anything but respect for them from any of the other guys I know.
I only know what I’ve seen in documentaries, but they seem to be every bit as badass as other SF troops.

Deftone

Reaction score
I didn't know Air Assault School was optional. I would not have volunteered. As soon as I got to Ft. Campbell my Section Chief signed me up.

Sct13

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would join....

Its more about controlling satellites and orbital surveillance systems....deterrence weapons system, stuff like that.

Its not space rangers or space marines like in the game doom....

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Maybe if they issued Phasers & Communicators, and you were assigned one of those jazzy uniforms....

...but, if they give you a red one - go over the wall, fast! You're a dead man walking.

Latest Threads