How cool is Space Force???

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Please be careful in here, folks...

I already see sentiments in here that could lead to explicit political expression... and no, a double entendre, vague allusion, or claim that "it was just a joke" will not save you from being sent into orbit if you decide to get all pushy with the usual crap.

Thanks!

--R

Last edited:

cjpeck

Reaction score
had to go back and re-read this thread a couple of times; I wasn't seeing the potentiale rei publicae. I think I see it now. One more post from that quarter and you might as well close the thread. Talk about predictable.

Last edited:

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Please be careful in here, folks...

I already see sentiments in here that could lead to explicit political expression... and no, a double entender, vague allusion, or claim that "it was just a joke" will not save you from being sent into orbit if you decide to get all pushy with the usual crap.

Thanks!

--R
My sentiments exactly.

But, it's kind of inevitable, given it's (the Space Force) origin. Kind of like the terroism threads - I said it time, and time again, that ANY thread even remotely related, even if indirectly, to any form of government/religion has the potential to go sideways very quickly, and easily. Nobody listened, and that's exactly what happened, and continues to happen. Not as frequently as it used to, but it does happen.

As the old adage goes: "Give'em an inch...".

Btw, this isn't a knock to the you, or any of the other mods. I've just been here long enough to know that there are some things just better left unposted.

- Dennis

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved the show, hoping for a second season.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
If the guy was at Space Force fat camp, why did they trip?
Why even send a guy to fat camp?
Aren’t you weightless in space?

• Haha
Reactions: Who

Latest Threads