House of Hammer

bluesoul

Reaction score
Looks like a documentary about Armie Hammer comming soon. Release date Sept 2nd.
I had not heard about the allegations etc. Hell I had never heard of this actor.
Some wierd ass and shocking shit has been going on according to alleged victims.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Damn. I was hoping this would be a thing about Hammer Films.

1660162009280.png

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Weird.

It’s alway interesting when Hollyweird decides someone is too weird. I had not really been paying attention to any of this, and don’t plan to, to be honest. A quick google tells me his issues read like a menu of 87% of people who serve public office, and 88% if people who are in the entertainment business.

I wouldn’t say what else is new but then Google came up with cannibalism. Hat tip to out-weirding the weird. Still probably won’t watch or care.

Ezra Miller sounds like he is nuts. He’s the guy who’s played Flash in the last few big DC movies. I liked him as the Flash, kind of an awkward, nerdy take on it. Dude sounds nuts and I think he’s now been fired. I wi see if they will cancel his solo movie like Batwoman?

Kevin Spacy obviously…Amber Tur…Herd. I mean Johnny D is nuts too if we are being honest. Tobey Meguires is supposedly a sociopath when he play poker. Tom Cruise Is obviously nuts.

Robert Dounty Jr ended up drunk in a strangers home. I think Randy Quad did too. Randy is completely insane. Gwen Paltrow named a child Apple and she seems either half nuts or really stupid. I mean we recently had an actor hire two guys to beat him up to get social media traffic….

I mean…..we could go on and on.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Weird.

It’s alway interesting when Hollyweird decides someone is too weird. I had not really been paying attention to any of this, and don’t plan to, to be honest. A quick google tells me his issues read like a menu of 87% of people who serve public office, and 88% if people who are in the entertainment business.

I wouldn’t say what else is new but then Google came up with cannibalism. Hat tip to out-weirding the weird. Still probably won’t watch or care.

Ezra Miller sounds like he is nuts. He’s the guy who’s played Flash in the last few big DC movies. I liked him as the Flash, kind of an awkward, nerdy take on it. Dude sounds nuts and I think he’s now been fired. I wi see if they will cancel his solo movie like Batwoman?

Kevin Spacy obviously…Amber Tur…Herd. I mean Johnny D is nuts too if we are being honest. Tobey Meguires is supposedly a sociopath when he play poker. Tom Cruise Is obviously nuts.

Robert Dounty Jr ended up drunk in a strangers home. I think Randy Quad did too. Randy is completely insane. Gwen Paltrow named a child Apple and she seems either half nuts or really stupid. I mean we recently had an actor hire two guys to beat him up to get social media traffic….

I mean…..we could go on and on.
As DLR said, “We are not this way because we’re in a rock band, we’re in a rock band because we’re this way”. (Paraphrasing)
I think there is a lot of truth in that. Some people are a little more on the fringes and will find circles to move in where that is acceptable or at least ignorable.
Hell, even in programming you get some really odd ball people that wouldn’t make it in any other career.

Roxy13

Reaction score
He wants to break womens' ribs and eat them.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
I don’t think I could stomach a Armie Hammer documentary.

If he’s interviewed I hope he doesn’t put his foot in his mouth.

OK, I’m done.

Latest Threads