Horse meat? Burger King is DNA testing...

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
I have given up so many things, including sodas and fast food. I have given up, and given up and given up and I STILL gain weight. I am tired of hearing "hey, I simply stopped eating this or drinking that, and I lost weight!!"

The more I give up, the harder and harder it is for me to lose weight, but if I ever pick it up again, I GAIN weight. My body refuses to give up its fat storage. It would take 3 months at a concentration camp for me to lose, and even then, I would be suspected of sneaking in food or colaborating with the captors for extra bread, because I would have not lost nearly as much weight as my comrades.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt most people could disern beef from horse in a fast food burger, as they all taste more like shit from the animal rather than the meat from the animal.

Hide glue is from horses, pencil erasers, Jello, all kinds of things, why not meat?

cwness

Reaction score
I have given up so many things, including sodas and fast food. I have given up, and given up and given up and I STILL gain weight. I am tired of hearing "hey, I simply stopped eating this or drinking that, and I lost weight!!"

The more I give up, the harder and harder it is for me to lose weight, but if I ever pick it up again, I GAIN weight. My body refuses to give up its fat storage. It would take 3 months at a concentration camp for me to lose, and even then, I would be suspected of sneaking in food or colaborating with the captors for extra bread, because I would have not lost nearly as much weight as my comrades.

Then your not doing enough during the day. You can't just sit around.
If you think you are active and still not losing weight guess what. Your not.
You have to burn the calories either way. Fast food is harder to burn off.

CW

Latest Threads