Hope Everyone Is Safe. Our Online Store Is Open. *FREE USA Shipping* Come See Us Soon For Your Guitar Upgrade Needs.

Superpower

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed listening to artists do acoustic versions of their songs - stripping them back to the bare bones, and playing the songs in their raw, unadulterated form. It's an experience like no other, and very much unlike listening to a full band version. If you are wondering on what guitar is best, reading reviews as bestelectricguitars.reviews/best-electric-guitars-under-500 or something else is a good idea for starters. There is something magical and unique in hearing a song in this acoustic format. While the acoustic guitar has played a pivotal role in music history, it has traditionally been just an accompanying instrument, as evidenced by the folk explosion of the 1960s. But to me, that isn't a bad thing.

Last edited:

integra evan

Reaction score
Hey @Tone Man Guitar
I have had your 50s wiring kit in my LP Studio for 6 years, still going strong. Do you make the 50s wiring kit with gold switch and jack?

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Hello MLP Members. Hope everyone is safe. Stay home if your can. Great time to learn a new song or two. Reach out to us if you need anything.

Latest Threads