Hooters Girls Feel Objectified?

Fret Hopper

Reaction score
Stories, eh?!
Go on. I am all ears.
No...they charge $10 short-time and $20 Overnight ....

The Part I conveniently left out ....

not before you buy Drinkies for her and you at least 3 each at $18 ....or fake alcoholic drinks....she gets a tall glass with flowers and an umbrella .....you get three Heinekens, or San Miguel beers (or their shoddy "Oscar" and I forget the local beer ...all of it bad ....or Silvac which was like drinking turpentine ....or Jin-Ro Soju which is a rice Rum....the best out of the bunch ....

So your going to be in to it at least $60 ...

then she would want to play pool or some other costly "game" your a blind idiot and feed the pool table ...or the flower lady comes in (appears out of nowhere) and sells you a $40 rose ....you need to tip the bar girl....(whom I wound up dating for real) and the camera guy who sells terrible photos of you and your date ....that MUST not leave her hootch ....those were $25 ....

I got stories that will curl you toes....

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seonu-ri, the name of an obscure little village located in nowhere South Korea. Pronounced (See un yoo- Ree) Well it’s actually somewhere, it was a “Camp Town” that thrived on the business of US Army Soldiers in what was known to the US Army stationed in the region as the “Western Corridor”. The US ARMY had small operational units placed all over South Korea for the purpose of defending against an “impending invasion” from North Korea. Camp Pelham was the camp that Seonu-ri serviced, but I wasn’t stationed there. I was at Camp Greaves, north of the 38th parallel, across Freedom Bridge on the northern side of the Imnjin-Gak (Imnjin River) and a stone’s throw from the infamous DMZ, the line that separates the Korean Peninsula into North and South Korea. There was no village or “Ville” as we soldiers of another era called them. Another nick name for these ville’s was “Down Range” Which is a word phrase for a Gunnery Range and pointing to where the targets are, where one practices how to fire a weapon and hit the targets. When you point your weapon, you point it “Down Range” towards the targets and nowhere else…ever. Conversely when you go “Down Range” you go to the village to do another kind of shooting, more on that later.

The village that was next to our camp was a phony sort of political village that was populated by “workers” who demonstrated that a peaceful coexistence could emerge from the two warring countries. The townsfolk were employed by the South Korean Government to place civilians in the path of an invasion to hopefully keep it from actually happening. So this was no place for a US soldier to hang out and do some shopping. Besides, it was a ghost town, the shops weren’t real, the homes and buildings were vacant, but villagers worked and tended the rice patties and occupied some of the buildings during normal business hours.

The constant threat of war between the NATO Forces and North Korea, made for a small economy for the real villages. Many things were made available to the US Soldier. The shopping was pretty intense. They catered to every need and they were also copy masters. They could copy almost anything. They had real good tailor shops that could whip out a three piece luxury suit in a few days. Measured to fit you, I had three… Cobblers (shoe makers) any style of boot or shoe, just show the guy a picture and detail it out and bang….instant Armani, or whatever was popular then. They didn’t have any copy write laws and were free to copy all of it. Some were good, some were not so good, and some were downright bad. They certainly were craftsmen and women. Just not original.

Available also were factory seconds of almost anything made in Korea. The hottest item at the time were Reebok shoes. They were literally $1 a pair. Luggage, basket balls, electronics of all kinds, there was so much a young soldier could spend his pay on, it was overwhelming. They even copied record albums onto cassette tapes and sold them for $2.00 each, audio scratches and skips included. Any genre, any artist no matter what. If they didn’t have it, place the order, he would get it. (More on this later) He even named his business “Bootleg Records” I thought it was brilliant. Napster before the internet….. So it’s nothing new. He even had 8 tracks for those stubborn guys who didn’t have the vision to move onto Cassette tapes (sarcasm)

There were dangers too. We were warned about Street Food, unregulated booze, Pharmacies with “who knows what” was in those concoctions of medicinal wonders. Basically anything you could put in your body that could hurt you and your operational readiness.

The sex was the underlying economy, it was a booming business and I became fascinated at its inner workings. And I was pretty lucky to be a part of a squad that was sent down range to help prevent the spread of all kinds of Gonorrhea and other communicable STD’s (This was before AIDS hit the planet at its fever pitch, we were just hearing about it in the media. But let me explain the history a bit….then I’ll get on with some stories…..

Should I begin a new thread?

Fret Hopper

Reaction score
Seonu-ri, the name of an obscure little village located in nowhere South Korea. Pronounced (See un yoo- Ree) Well it’s actually somewhere, it was a “Camp Town” that thrived on the business of US Army Soldiers in what was known to the US Army stationed in the region as the “Western Corridor”. The US ARMY had small operational units placed all over South Korea for the purpose of defending against an “impending invasion” from North Korea. Camp Pelham was the camp that Seonu-ri serviced, but I wasn’t stationed there. I was at Camp Greaves, north of the 38th parallel, across Freedom Bridge on the northern side of the Imnjin-Gak (Imnjin River) and a stone’s throw from the infamous DMZ, the line that separates the Korean Peninsula into North and South Korea. There was no village or “Ville” as we soldiers of another era called them. Another nick name for these ville’s was “Down Range” Which is a word phrase for a Gunnery Range and pointing to where the targets are, where one practices how to fire a weapon and hit the targets. When you point your weapon, you point it “Down Range” towards the targets and nowhere else…ever. Conversely when you go “Down Range” you go to the village to do another kind of shooting, more on that later.

The village that was next to our camp was a phony sort of political village that was populated by “workers” who demonstrated that a peaceful coexistence could emerge from the two warring countries. The townsfolk were employed by the South Korean Government to place civilians in the path of an invasion to hopefully keep it from actually happening. So this was no place for a US soldier to hang out and do some shopping. Besides, it was a ghost town, the shops weren’t real, the homes and buildings were vacant, but villagers worked and tended the rice patties and occupied some of the buildings during normal business hours.

The constant threat of war between the NATO Forces and North Korea, made for a small economy for the real villages. Many things were made available to the US Soldier. The shopping was pretty intense. They catered to every need and they were also copy masters. They could copy almost anything. They had real good tailor shops that could whip out a three piece luxury suit in a few days. Measured to fit you, I had three… Cobblers (shoe makers) any style of boot or shoe, just show the guy a picture and detail it out and bang….instant Armani, or whatever was popular then. They didn’t have any copy write laws and were free to copy all of it. Some were good, some were not so good, and some were downright bad. They certainly were craftsmen and women. Just not original.

Available also were factory seconds of almost anything made in Korea. The hottest item at the time were Reebok shoes. They were literally $1 a pair. Luggage, basket balls, electronics of all kinds, there was so much a young soldier could spend his pay on, it was overwhelming. They even copied record albums onto cassette tapes and sold them for $2.00 each, audio scratches and skips included. Any genre, any artist no matter what. If they didn’t have it, place the order, he would get it. (More on this later) He even named his business “Bootleg Records” I thought it was brilliant. Napster before the internet….. So it’s nothing new. He even had 8 tracks for those stubborn guys who didn’t have the vision to move onto Cassette tapes (sarcasm)

There were dangers too. We were warned about Street Food, unregulated booze, Pharmacies with “who knows what” was in those concoctions of medicinal wonders. Basically anything you could put in your body that could hurt you and your operational readiness.

The sex was the underlying economy, it was a booming business and I became fascinated at its inner workings. And I was pretty lucky to be a part of a squad that was sent down range to help prevent the spread of all kinds of Gonorrhea and other communicable STD’s (This was before AIDS hit the planet at its fever pitch, we were just hearing about it in the media. But let me explain the history a bit….then I’ll get on with some stories…..

Should I begin a new thread?
Probably best to start a new thread.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ironic, that they are crying like spoiled little pussies about having to wear those shorts in a third-world ghetto restaurant, where maybe 100 people a week might see them, yet it's ok for them to take pictures & videos of themselves in the same fucking shorts and post those on the internet, where millions of people will definitely see them.

Fucking stupid attention whores.

Roberteaux

The Immoderator
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ironic, that they are crying like spoiled little pussies about having to wear those shorts in a third-world ghetto restaurant, where maybe 100 people a week might see them, yet it's ok for them to take pictures & videos of themselves in the same fucking shorts and post those on the internet, where millions of people will definitely see them.

Fucking stupid attention whores.
:laugh2:

You think that's bad? That ain't bad!

Here's something to give you a really *good* eyeball roll. Ready?

Every year, over the Memorial Day weekend, there was a party held in Gulfport, Mississippi, that was known as "The Gulfport Blowout". This event was hosted by the Bandidos M/C, and so what showed up was mostly biker-bikers, and not so many tourists as at the really big events such as Sturgis, Daytona, Myrtle Beach, Laughlin, and etc.

The event took place-- and still does, though it's a really lame version of its former self these days-- at a drag strip on Canal Street, on the outskirts of the City of Gulfport, proper. And because the laws of the State of Mississippi make it 100% legal for human beings to be butt-ass naked so long as they're on private property and cannot be observed from without the curtilage of that property, what you got was a LOT of women who dispensed with the whole "flashing" thing and simply ran around topless all weekend.

This event doesn't just draw biker chicks, either. It drew all kinds of women, including straight chicks who had a streak of exhibitionism somewhere within them as part of their personality makeup. And while some of 'em were skanks, yet others were truly stunning and absolutely beautiful... even if you weren't already drunk! :thumb:

I have literally thousands of photos that I took over a couple of decades of partying at the Blowout. But while taking all those photos I learned something interesting: that some of these women-- who HAD to know that about 9 out of 10 dudes attending this event came armed with cameras, and were actively looking to take shots of women in all stages of dress and undress-- might complain if somebody else actually took that photo! :rofl:

20,000 people was the usual gate count. Every penny went to charity, none to the Bandidos-- and you can ask the federal prosecutor's office about that, seeing as they did a probe looking to bust the club for that party somehow. But it never flew.

So, I'm not talking about a girl here and a girl there... I'm talking about hundreds of them, all at once. Saturday night was unbelievable, and half of them were looking for somebody to do them, after an evening of dick teasing like that... :thumb:

Ah, man... that was nice. Though, perhaps not surprisingly, by the time you've been looking at hundreds of topless (and then some) women for a few days in a row, the thrill is replaced by something close to ennui... :hmm:

Anyway, here's the eyeball-rolling part:

Here's all these chicks, running around at a camera festival that's overwhelmingly populated by the dregs of the biker world... and they're running around with all kinds of goodies showing, and even wearing tawdry little "biker chick" outfits to help accentuate their sexiness, and so forth...

But about one out of every six of those chicks is gonna bitch at the guys who are taking photos of her! I'm not kidding-- there's a segment of them who have traveled hundreds of miles just to run around nekked in a social setting where this is permissible-- but without all the boredom of a nudist colony, and plenty of drunken sex in the offing...

But they're bitching at the guys who are taking pictures of them? :rofl:

Gotta love it! :rofl:

As for Hooters itself: the one in Daytona is packed, continuously.

I have eaten there, and at a Hooter's in New Orleans. In fact, I once had a girlfriend who worked at Hooter's in New Orleans.

All I can tell ya is this: when it comes to food, the stuff is... passable, but nothing memorable. It's edible, but nothing to brag about.

The atmosphere is weird. Some of the chicks really do seem uptight about being ogled constantly and can act like real stiffs at times, while others simply accept it as part of the terms and conditions of employment.

But there's no particularly "sexual" vibe in the air-- or at least, nothing I noticed.

I don't *like* to eat there, because I figure that it's just another girly clip joint, where they can charge what they charge because of the ambience, with all the chicks running around in there.

Besides that, if I wanted to look at real, live, nekked women I would just go to a titty bar or something anyway.

But I don't even like doing that. You raise the price of the beer through the roof because you can see a bunch of skin? Shit, go to a biker bar, and you'll see even more than that... and the beer remains dirt cheap.

--R

Last edited:

Latest Threads