Hooters Girls Feel Objectified?

Phil W

Reaction score
In other shock news, Arnold Schwarzenegger is upset that his entire career was based on objectification and is paying to have all his movies modified by cgi to make him look more representative of "real men" ...

Screenshot_20211016-095953_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I simply cant eat in those places ....

#1 I have been overseas- in dank, dark, poorly lit (crazy little hootches) where you can touch the merchandise, and when you get drunk enough its was $10 "shortime" and $20 Overnight ....So nothing phases me ....and ask anyone who has been south of the DMZ in the Western Defense Corridor.....

the scam was if you had a 24 hour pass and were going to use all 24 hrs ....you needed a bed by 10pm ... so go back or get laid....

What would you do...?

#2 I have never been to Hooters or Peaks or whatever ....that shit is laughable...after what I have seen/ done....

#3 I can't mix sex and food....just doesn't work for me...

#4 I love my wife.....she is the hottest thing on the planet (this should have been #1)
If you charged $10 "shortime" and $20 Overnight when drunk what were your sober rates? :D

#3 Back in the day a friend of mine’s family had a business similar to Chicken Delight but they delivered. Every Friday and Saturday the good old Commack Motor Inn would be a regular delivery spot. From what he seen during his deliveries orgies and bondage sessions work up an appetite.
For me I usually like a nice dinner and drinks before the show, not during.

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay i can't believe some of you ...ahem...mature gents, don't remember the Howard Johnson's lounge bars?
at some point near the end of high school i got a job working at a HOJOs hotel as a bellhop or some shit.
i didn't last long but it was an eye-opener.
i would have to run errands from the office or front desk or whatever and once in a while had to go to the Lounge.
well the ladies who worked in the lounge wore the most ridiculous outfits. chocolate brown hot pants and cream blouses with matching chocolate vests. of course the whole thing was about how much T&A they could squeeze to get tips from the 'traveling businessmen' who were the bulk of the clientele. now this was maybe mid-70s?
when Hooters became a thing it was just...same old-same old.
Once upon a time gals would actually dress sexy because they wanted to.

Roberteaux

The Immoderator
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ban him!!!!1
That was pretty br00tal, wasn't it? :laugh2:

I would ban him for all eternity for that one, except for two things:

1. Ain't no rule against it... :hmm:
2. Laughed my ass off anyway. How to ban? :rofl:

You got lucky this time, pnugget-- you scoundrel, you!

--R :laugh2:

Last edited:

TheX

Dirka Dirka
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was pretty br00tal, wasn't it? :laugh2:

I would ban him for all eternity for that one, except for two things:

1. Ain't no rule against it... :hmm:
2. Laughed my ass off anyway. How to ban? :rofl:

You got lucky this time, pnugget-- you scoundrel, you!

--R :laugh2:
Dammit, you're right. But still, that was a terrible thing to do to us.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just remembered back when I was playing poker at the Tropicana in AC, they had a Hooters downstairs. We'd call in an order from the poker room, and one of the Hooters tarts would bring it up to us.

Several of them also delivered other things to player's hotel rooms after their shift was over, too.

Latest Threads