Hooters Girls Feel Objectified?

Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles loves you. Mwah! ♥
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I got pissed off about something, and then I got all offended for getting myself pissed off.

So I canceled myself.

And then I was offended for canceling myself.

Which pissed me off again, and now I just keep going through this every day.

rogue3

Reaction score
idk.judging by the pics they look alright to me.skimpy,yes. but wholly hot damn, you can see more skimpy on the streetcar i take to and from work these days.the standard is changing.the world is changing.and hooters needs to change it's image.they are no longer the top dog in skimpy.just thinkin, no right or wrong here.. :beer:

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Does anyone have common sense and a spine anymore?

They're objects of affection! People stare at their tits and asses while they eat! It’s their job to dress skimpy, show some cleavage, and show off that fine ass! If you don’t want that kind of job then don’t fuckin apply for it ! :lol:

Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles loves you. Mwah! ♥
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't find this complaint unusual, people have been complaining about having to work for a living since the dawn of the first economy. If your biggest complaint is that you have to shake your booty in order to put food on your table, then I'd say you're living an incredible life. There's always a whiny biotch somewhere in every group, it's completely normal. What's NOT normal about this, is that it's just the media up to its brainwashing games again, continually advertising that narrative that America's horrifically evil and needs a makeover.

But utopia is a pipe dream. As long as there is birth, taxes, sickness, more taxes and death, the world can never be a prefect place.

Last edited:

Latest Threads