Honey, no really, we are snowed in..

Tone deaf

Reaction score
The real problem is not the they can't get out, because they would spend the whole weekend in the pub any way. Instead the real problem is that can't get more kegs in if needed.
According to the article that I read, when there is bad weather in the forecast, they stock up in advance. I read of no shortages of booze.

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They got hit by a wonderwall of snow...
...a snowy oasis.

It's in the middle of nowhere.

tan-hill-inn.jpg

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evidently no rednecks in the area.... If there was... put the word out "We're snowed in... Free beer and BBQ till midnight".... Don't be standing out in the parking lot....you'd get run over.... To some folks, snowed-in is a serious problem.... To a redneck, it's a challenge... If there's free beer and BBQ, a minor inconvenience....

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Evidently no rednecks in the area.... If there was... put the word out "We're snowed in... Free beer and BBQ till midnight".... Don't be standing out in the parking lot....you'd get run over.... To some folks, snowed-in is a serious problem.... To a redneck, it's a challenge... If there's free beer and BBQ, a minor inconvenience....

I'm studyin' on that doggie sausage there, Ed.

If it's meal enough for both Sniff and Snaffle, its meal enough for me.

Olds442

Reaction score
here's where i say you're 100% FOS.

ain't no redneg gettin anywhers in a hurry in a snow storm.

what they do do, is name the ditch after the renecker that ended up thar.

bufforts ditch, baylor's gulch, gutfelds gully....

not in snow, heh, you silly downlanders got no biznus up in here. stay down there where you don't need a sweater.

emkay thanks bye. and keep out the way of the snowbikes, we don't have brakes.

edit: btw, nice last minute OT win over auburn, cheers!

05jrock

Reaction score
Imagine the beer farts in that place after day 1

Reactions: ehb

Latest Threads