Honey burst color

PG193

Reaction score
Hi all
I,m new here and was hoping someone could help i have a 2011 epiphone les paul standard honey burst made in China , i have damaged it and wanted to get some paint to match the color but can't fine the color code our a true description of the color so if any one can help it will be much appreciated.
Kind regards PG193

Cardinalcomb

Reaction score
You're noting going to find the info you are looking for. It's not like getting touch up paint for a car. Might just wanna leave it as a battle scar. My no. 1 has lots of them.

PG193

Reaction score
You're noting going to find the info you are looking for. It's not like getting touch up paint for a car. Might just wanna leave it as a battle scar. My no. 1 has lots of them.
Yes i understand where your coming from but would still like to make it look a little better than it does

rbraad68

Reaction score
this is my 2020 classic LP i bought for 229 dollars with a case!! One of my fav EPI LP's i have and wouldn't even try to fix the damage!! guitar has it's road rash and story ...

Attachments

PG193

Reaction score
hnch3 i think is the color code but i,m not sure

rbraad68

Reaction score
yeah it's messed up for sure. kid bought the thing too it home and prob hung it on the wall and it fell. the guy at GC said he had the guitar for less than a week. for what i paid for it .. doesnt even bother me...

Latest Threads