holy moley

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
i just saw two of the craziest wtf images in the history of the internet. they are way, way nsfw as they both contain nudity... i need to discuss this with someone. pm for a link if you care. discussion in this thread.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
notice the guy double fisting cell phones in the first picture.... what?

christmas? really?

stevie777

Reaction score
moley, moley...
mole.jpg

McLovin

Reaction score
i am pretty sure i DONT wanna see this.

Jason

Reaction score
Yeah that Xmas tree is really the icing on the cake... The fact that the girl is there pisses me off.

Second pic just really creeps me out. Looks like some sort of sleezy stepfather situation... Though it could be some sort of family of craigslist whores... Incredibly disturbing whatever it is.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm on a car website called "Motoring Underground" and once you are voted in as a "Team Member", you see more sections. One of them is called "Konky's Dungeon". Let's just say what ever it is you saw Tommy, there is worse in there. No limit, anything goes, it's hilariously disturbing. Kinda like 2 girls one cup.
smiley_puke.gif

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
dude... they are just so strange. dennis, these don't have any of the hallmarks of photshopped pics. i don't know what to say. i do find the fact that the christmas tree is white to be ironic though

Jason

Reaction score
Maybe the second one could be photoshopped, but it doesn't look like it. The first one is almost definitely real, just look how the blue light from the TV is cast on everyone. That is incredibly difficult to reproduce.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Good lord, hit me Tommy. I prolly won't be able to see it until I get home from work, but maybe it'll be a good appetite suppressant. :rolleyes:

Skynyrdpicker

Reaction score
Those are beyond commentary, except really, really fucked up, and probably some of the weirdest shots ever.

stevie777

Reaction score
oh, can you remember the time i got all upside down and took all my clothes off,
and spread my gash in front of a child, i think it was christmass.....oh," how we laughed.........WTF....:shock:

the second one i would say is paedo material..........by the way i could'nt remember how to spell paedofile and i found this....

Peadofile....
A person who likes peas. And when you bite them, their insides squirt.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Jason

Reaction score
Well, whatever is going on in the second pic, it appears that the naked dude is expecting a phone call.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was able to see the first one but the second one will have to wait. I could almost picture that kid walking over there and kind do one of those innocent child pokes. :laugh2:

Latest Threads