HNHD - The most significant thread for me so far

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
You see? Even though I'm proficient and a translator, I should have chosen the more common option: significant.

Thanks brian's twin, it is good to share with you all.

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score
:applause::applause::applause:

Looks like you have 200 square meters of awesome there.

Pics look great. I hope you can have some sort of garden in the back.

There's one US guy jealous of all the space you have to stretch out. :)

Congratulations on your new digs. May health and happiness always be present at your address. :thumb:

Matt_21

Reaction score
Hey man,
It's great to see that you're moving in. Been wondering when it would be finished and moved into.
It's great you are providing a stable place for your boy where you and he can spend time together. And a place where he has his own space.
It's a great looking place!
Congratulations. Enjoy it!

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:applause:

Congrats hombre. Time spent with your kid is priceless. And having a safe, stable place for him to be is great, (and probably pretty important for a young developing mind.)

In all sincerity I hope things work out well with you and your lady in a good way that makes all 3 of you happy. :)

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
Thank you all. I am sure you understand what something like this means to a guy who loves his family. I thank everyone´s words and good wishes.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
Congratulations! It's been a long time coming and I'm glad to hear that you're finally settling in. Enjoy! :)

El Pablo

Reaction score
Felicitaciones! Estoy muy feliz Para tu familia. Y que guapo y peposo es el nino!

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking kid!!!! That's what it's all about.

I really wish I could comment on just the great kid, because I really don't care about much in life besides kids. In this case though, I am very curious about the house. That looks like a really cool set up. I didn't see much of that kind of deal in my time in central Mexico. I might have just been in the wrong spots. I saw a lot of incredible mansions and I saw a lot of places I couldn't live. I didn't see much in between. That looks like a real nice place for real nice people to live. That's nice to see. Congrats.

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
Where in Central Mexico were you? Where did you see those houses? I live in Puebla and, sadly, haven't had the chance to travel much. This housing developments are more or less recent. I guess it's our version of suburbia. It has become increasingly popular. Please, feel free to ask.

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
I have family in Toluca; we even lived there for a few months over 25 years ago. Puebla is over 6 hours by bus from Toluca.

Latest Threads