HNGOOD! (Happy New Guitar On Order Day)

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered an Epiphone B.B King Lucille.
I usually get the “day late, dollar short” routine when I go to order a new release model guitar. I know this has been released before, but this model has been on hiatus for a few years.

I usually hear, “we just sold out...” But this time I got the last one Sweetwater had for sale. They gave me a nice discount on top.

Really looking forward to getting this and using the Varitone to search out tones.

Don‘t know what this has for capacitors (Orange Drops, PIO...)

Only true letdown with this, is the fact that it does not come with a HSC as the Epiphone Bonamassa’s , etc., it comes with an Epilite case, which looks similar to the soft cases that come with the Gibson Tribute LPs and SGs.

Attachments

Last edited:

sonar1

Reaction score
Tres cool!
Don’t sweat the bag. The guitar’s gotta maple neck.
I got that bag with an LP Tribute.
Fine for local travel.
AlNiCo V pickups. Nice!

Roxy13

Reaction score
The case might be pretty nice actually. I had one of the Gator light cases like that for 15 years for a singlecut and it was great. I also had one of the Crews ones here although I gave it to my niece with the left handed singlecut I bought her. I figured she would appreciate being able to use it in backpack form more than I do. And one of my cats wouldn't leave it alone. She would jump on it and hug it, and I was worried she would knock guitars over.

Latest Threads