HNGD! Sonic Blue content

Liquid State

Reaction score
I do buy, try, and sell quite a few guitars, almost exclusively all used. I have picked up a new one or two as a gift or on a blow out sale (like a 2013 Standard), but I usually hunt for deals so I can get in and out if I don't bond with the thing.

After passing through a handful of Strats over the years and loving the tone, but not gravitating towards how they played I tried a few G&Ls at a local store and instantly was comfortable with the neck and the controls. I tried for a couple years to hold out for one I wanted used, but after I had messed with the G&L Legacy generator app I had it in my mind a specific color and the options. The fact was, the guitar built as I wanted, was not likely to ever show up used. I stopped by a local G&L dealer on Superbowl Sunday and pulled the trigger. Was less than 4 weeks from order to delivery.

This is the first guitar I have ever custom ordered. My advice, if you never want to custom order a custom guitar made to your specs do not play around with the G&L Legacy generator....

G Man

Reaction score
She's a beauty. G&L make great guitars, and that one is a looker, my favorite color.

Latest Threads