HNGD for me from Ms Claus

joseph07081

Reaction score
I am a noob here, but have been lurking for a few weeks now. I have been waiting for some reimbursement money to come back in January so I can get my first GOOD guitar. I had narrowed it down to an Epiphone Les Paul Studio, Studio Deluxe or a Standard Plaintop. The problem was that with the latest sale on Epiphone guitars and the shopping spree at Christmas, all of those models seem to be disappearing from the stores. I was really worried that when my time came in January, that the models I wanted would not be available to try out at the stores.

Long story short, while out shopping today, my wonderful wife suggested that we stop by Guitar Center and at least try out some of the guitars to see if I liked any of them. When we got to the store, I found a beautiful Studio on the wall... it felt great and sound good. Well, wifey suggested that we at least get the guitar today, and then I could pick up the amp and other accessories when the money comes in a few weeks from now. So I am now the happy owner of the Ebony Les Paul Studio in the picture. For now I will practice through an Irig into my Ipod Touch until I can pick up and amp. :applause:

Attachments

• LesPaul1.jpg
    LesPaul1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 138

upl8tr

Reaction score
Welcom to the forum, HNGD.

Your wife sounds like a keeper...:laugh2:

:dude:

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Welcome here

Happy New Epi-Studio Day

and

Congrats on the wife :D

Koop

Reaction score
Congrats, Merry Christmas and take good care of that wife!

joseph07081

Reaction score
She is very special and I devoted my life to taking care of her....

Thanks everyone

SJM

Epi Elitist Freak
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Congratz on your new present from Ms. claus, she must be quite a Gal. HNGD! :thumb:

LPBR

Reaction score
Congrats for the new guitar and special wife!
HNGD!

:)

Small-PAul

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Thats the same LP Studio as mine only i have chrome covers on my pickups

Going for a LP Standard in the next few weeks, will be posting pics when i get it

Latest Threads