History las vegas

bassbo530

Reaction score
This is a very high quality Guitar !! Fujigen Made for some Music shop in Japan!! Liked it so much I Bought a second one !! CHECK IT OUT !! Very Limited info one these !! Any more info would help THANKS BASSBO 530:headbanger:

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Yeah those are cool
I have come very close to buying several over the last few years
One like yours and a black custom as well
Cannot go wrong with Fujigen!

ryan7olson7

Reaction score
i need one of those for my m'seeker to hang wit. i kinda dig having a virtual unknown/rare japanese lp's, it's fun answering the 20 questions at every gig. and then entertaining offers to buy it from me....

ryan7olson7

Reaction score
that guitar has the exact same tenon as the m'seeker as well. all the way to the bass side.
although the m'seeker has tokai square pickup leg routes... weird.

ryan7olson7

Reaction score

here is that m'seeker tenon. same as the history, different pickup route tho???

mmm. "let's play"

ryan7olson7

Reaction score
so, do i assume the m'seeker is tokai by the pickup/cavity routes, or fujigen by the tenon? just wundrin'

bassbo530

Reaction score
I will post photos of my other one in the very near future !!!

bassbo530

Reaction score
YES CHICO CA !!!! Home of PAUL CHANDLER & WAYNE CHARVEL !!

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
....... it's fun answering the 20 questions at every gig. and then entertaining offers to buy it from me....
I get the same thing from some of the hardcore Gibson folks here in the Twin Cities concerning some of my MIJs

My Combat LP seems to be in demand for offers now days :laugh2: ..............

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
RB, here's a (really bad) photo of the other History plain top I owned; the one that had a 1 piece body back & huge neck profile

bassbo530

Reaction score
WOW !! LOOKS Pretty much like the other one bought ... Except on the TRC mine says "Student" not "standard" .. the same neck profile as the cherryburst will post photos later !!:io::bowdown

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
WOW !! LOOKS Pretty much like the other one bought ... Except on the TRC mine says "Student" not "standard" .. the same neck profile as the cherryburst will post photos later !!:io::bowdown

yes, as I explained to you before you purchased the cherry burst/2 piece back example, the Las Vegas is a 'student' model.

it's kinda strange that a student model such as the Las Vegas is actually a very well made guitar; the two I owned were 1 piece body back, and the other was 2 piece/center seam body back.

pretty good specs for student rated instruments ...........

bassbo530

Reaction score
Im KINDA HOPING THAT THE HISTORY'S TAKE OFF LIKE EDWARDS DID !!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Latest Threads