Historic Makeovers® 2014 'RDS'

Kim

Reaction score
Historic Makeovers full 'RDS'
2014 Gibson Historic Collection R8 with the Full 'RDS' Package with Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard.
This one has amazing tone!
As a Bonus we added the Retrospec Amber Bonnet Knobs, Retrospec Rhythm/Treble Ring and Retrospec Switch Tip for a total price of

$6995.00
Comes with brown hard shell case and original COA

Freight determined by location.​
Please contact Kim at Historic Makeovers®:
[email protected]
407-314-6939
Full Gallery HM 842523 – Historic Makeovers®

i-VDSDwxT-XL.jpg

i-8RXM7zb-X3.jpg

i-cSQkfdP-X2.jpg

i-nZLSf95-XL.jpg

i-9TxXH8x-XL.jpg

i-X9kbbFb-XL.jpg

i-FfStMhZ-X3.jpg

i-LZtNzfk-XL.jpg

Please contact Kim at Historic Makeovers®:
[email protected]
407-314-6939​​

hbreaze

Reaction score
This one came from me too. It started off wonderful. I'm sure it's out of the world now that Kim is done with it.

StubbyJ

Reaction score
Is this one more expensive than the last one sold about a month ago to a forum member. I'm not complaining at all, but rather trying to education myself as fever for these is growing. Do $ change upon tops?

I played one the other day and the playability was off the charts.

LPnut

Reaction score
Is this one more expensive than the last one sold about a month ago to a forum member. I'm not complaining at all, but rather trying to education myself as fever for these is growing. Do $ change upon tops?

I played one the other day and the playability was off the charts.

Stubby,

I have the second one in this series and it was the same price as current listings. Forum member Danelectro has the first one. I don't know what he paid, but if it was less, then perhaps it was a professional courtesy as Dan is Mojoaxe. Of course, Kim would be the best one to provide a response and will probably do so (via PM, I imagine).

Mark

Kim

Reaction score
This guitar is exactly the same price as the last two we sold.
$6995.00

We can take later model R7's, R8's, and R9's on trade. Must have Eastern maple tops 9Lbs or less. Please contact:
Kim @ 407-314-6939 or [email protected]

Latest Threads