Historic Announcement

AlanH

Reaction score
BTW I'm not the OP

Here we are 5 years later & still the perfect cross bread Gibson/Fender has yet to come.
I myself had an idea of the same thing & went ahead & cut myself a body with a similar shape to a Nighthawk/Blueshawk & am thinking of a bolt on Tele style neck, Tele bridge & P-90 pickups.. My Idea is called the Nightcaster..
Then a few days ago I came across the St. Blues 61 South
Here's where I am so far, I hadn't seen the St. James till after the body was cut..
There was something about Pine Holes, This guitar has Wormholes..
Does that mean it can travel through space and time too? You may just have trumped the OP.

hecube

Reaction score
I think it's time for newbies to learn about this historic thread.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched the vid on the link. I was waiting for magic tone. I did not hear tone. I tried to find tone. There was no tone.

Removable top. Why you want removable top to replace with an exact dupe just different color? Dead Bird Day Top? Crimmus Top? Ground Hog Day Top?

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn it. I am in the market for a new guitar. I was specifically looking for a guitar luthier who has been studying guitars that made legend.... Gibson and Fender. Someone who understands that within Gibson models, people fought over and competed, within Fender models, people fought over and competed. Now even Eip models, people has fought over and competed. Someone who can appreciate it why though .........

And now I find that this legendary guitar maker is off the market. His star burned so bright, I suppose I'll look out for used Pine Hole guitars.

Latest Threads