His name is Eee..

parts

Reaction score
I mentioned our 15 year old Siamese "Lint" died..quietly in my wife's arms..she was a great cat..friend.. Our grandson immediately took to her and would gently stroke her and hug her with his face buried in her fur..

We have another older cat..Lint adopted my wife.."Fletcher" orange tabby adopted me.. We thought maybe not get another..but Munchie (grandson's nickname..17 months old) is with us 4-5 days a week..and would go looking for Lint..
Fletcher is a great guy but not really a lap cat..

So Saturday..my wife and son took Munchie..

to Humane Society..and a cat chose Munchie.. He was looking at all the "eeees"..touching the cages..and this one tabby jumps over and touches Munchies hand..and they are locked..
When he was very little and even now could not say Linty..but he called her (and all cats) Eee..!

So we have a 2-3 month old or so.. The first day here..Munchie pets the new cat..calling him..Eee and laughing.. The kitten is not shy..the two bonded immediately..even napping together.. Eee has adopted Munchie and apparently me..
So..
"Eee"..it is

when Munchie is not at our house Eee is on my amps..or my desk..or the keyboard..asleep now..

So...here is "Eee"..

And Munchie approves..

Last edited:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Welcome Eee...

Great story Parts!

cheers

parts

Reaction score
Oh nooo..he's awake..been 14-15 years since we had a kitten.. Everything is his toy,,now on my neck..

redjunior

Gak!.... Bozos!
Reaction score
Welcome Eee, Y'all got a good one Parts....

meatball

Reaction score
U made two happy at one time .. great job ,,,,

KTM

Reaction score
Condolences on the loss of Lint. Congratulations on finding Eee. The last photo of Munchie, he sure looks like a little Lou Costello.