High-Order Jimmy page T-Top?

phlz_8

Reaction score
I have a set of Stephens Design VL59JP pups and they are amazing and Dave is really great to deal with. I hope to get to try out some Shed Zeppelins and Zhangbuckers Page sets before too long.

DitDah

Reaction score
Shed Zepps...+1,000,000

...fabulous

...can't wait to get in my PAF Daddy's!!!

McQ

Reaction score
and when they start going for $75 a peice, they will be more comparable to the High Orders

+1 I'm sure the other pickup makers are amazing quality, but the draw to the High Order pickups is the price.

ClassyGuy

Reaction score
I put a set of High Order pickups in my LP Classic. I just went for his suggested Page combination, which has a T-Top for the bridge. Both with nickel covers.

I'm not an expert on pickups, but I am very satisfied with the set. Big step up in quality and versatility of the stock pickups. Individually they sound great. Getting a good middle sound took me a loooong time (lots of raising and lowering of the pickups to get what I wanted) but it was worth it. They sound great, that's about all I can say. I play mostly classic rock through a dimed amp (clean up by rolling back on volume). The pickups sound good on every song my band does.

The price is great too for customizable, 'hand' made pickups. They were cheaper than buying a set of Gibson humbuckers.

Customer service is also very good. He was happy to email back and forth with me a bit, kept me informed of the progress and when they shipped.

The one drawback? I had to wait about eight weeks for him to build and ship them. BUT worth the wait and the price is very fair.

I seriously doubt you'll find yourself dissappointed with High Order. Is that a glowing enough review for you? :D

McQ

Reaction score
I put a set of High Order pickups in my LP Classic. I just went for his suggested Page combination, which has a T-Top for the bridge. Both with nickel covers.

I'm not an expert on pickups, but I am very satisfied with the set. Big step up in quality and versatility of the stock pickups. Individually they sound great. Getting a good middle sound took me a loooong time (lots of raising and lowering of the pickups to get what I wanted) but it was worth it. They sound great, that's about all I can say. I play mostly classic rock through a dimed amp (clean up by rolling back on volume). The pickups sound good on every song my band does.

The price is great too for customizable, 'hand' made pickups. They were cheaper than buying a set of Gibson humbuckers.

Customer service is also very good. He was happy to email back and forth with me a bit, kept me informed of the progress and when they shipped.

The one drawback? I had to wait about eight weeks for him to build and ship them. BUT worth the wait and the price is very fair.

I seriously doubt you'll find yourself dissappointed with High Order. Is that a glowing enough review for you? :D

Wow--much appreciated! Huge thank you for the review :thumb:

Benjammin

Reaction score

:thumb:

(by the way, great avatar :laugh2:)

ClassyGuy

Reaction score
From now on, you got a question? You ask the eight ball!

Latest Threads