Hey all newbie here

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
My sister in-law sent us a picture of her BF blowing their driveway yesterday during halftime of the Giants' game. It was about 80F here yesterday with blue sky and sunshine. I/we don't miss that NY winter weather in the least! LOL!

Apologies for the hijack Mitch. :)

:cheers2: to both of you,
Matt
No apologies necessary.
Carry on.
Mitch

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thank you my brother.
Today it is a crisp 76 degrees!!
Second wave of snow with wind pelting us ATM! (that's forum speak for At The Moment)..

Brother in law just plowed our driveway for the second time.

State offices were closed today, and the local officials are asking everyone who can to stay off the road...

I heard there was some 500 accidents yesterday!

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
Second wave of snow with wind pelting us ATM! (that's forum speak for At The Moment)..

State offices were closed today, and the local officials are asking everyone who can to stay off the road...

Where are you located brother
Darrell ?

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
Where are you located brother
Darrell ?
In in upstate NY... In the mountains near the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Because we are considered higher elevation, we tend to get more of the snowy goodness!

Its dairy land, mountains, lakes, and farmland up here..... not to be confused with the city!

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
In in upstate NY... In the mountains near the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Because we are considered higher elevation, we tend to get more of the snowy goodness!

Its dairy land, mountains, lakes, and farmland up here..... not to be confused with the city!
Bet it’s beautiful in the summer.

Midnight Blues

Premium Member
Reaction score

Oh how I miss that... NOT!!!!

I do hope there were no serious accidents though.

FYI, believe it or not, it's only 49F right now, with a hight expected of 59F. Still will take that over the current temps in NY. Sorry Darrell.

:cheers2:

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh how I miss that... NOT!!!!

I do hope there were no serious accidents though.

FYI, believe it or not, it's only 49F right now, with a hight expected of 59F. Still will take that over the current temps in NY. Sorry Darrell.

:cheers2:
Hop over to the cupcake thread in the backstage if you like..

I just posted some snow pics from my work.... we have more out my way, but it will give you an idea..