Hey all newbie here

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
:slash:

Thats tuff, what Marshall do you run with?
I have 2 rigs in the garage Origin 50H’s and a 3210 lead 100 mosfet on the loud side, and Dsl40c’s with another 3210 lead 100 mosfet on the other side, just depends on if my grandsons on the drums or not. I have posted clips in the , original songs you have written. Thanks for the welcome.
Cheers Mitch

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
Yeah, not as many as there used to be, but there's still a fair number around. Although I haven't been around much on either forum, this is a good one (as is MF) to be a member.

:cheers2:
Matt
It sure seems like it , I figure if I keep posting around more of the guys and gals here will get to know me, not sure how many gals are actually here though, lol but it’s a great forum to learn more about one of my favorite guitars.
Cheers

Midnight Blues

Premium Member
Reaction score
It sure seems like it , I figure if I keep posting around more of the guys and gals here will get to know me, not sure how many gals are actually here though, lol but it’s a great forum to learn more about one of my favorite guitars.
Cheers
That'll surely happen.

There are several very nice ladies that post here that show the same love for the guitar and Les Pauls in particular of course, as those of the opposite sex.

I think you'll like it here, I know I do.

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the Asylum.
We get pudding on Friday nights if we are good(we never are) and they promise cake but I never got any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But seriously, this is a great place full of fantastic people(with a few trolls, but they don`t last long).
Ask all the questions you like and we will try to answer, and soon enough you will be offering advice.

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
Welcome to the Asylum.
We get pudding on Friday nights if we are good(we never are) and they promise cake but I never got any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But seriously, this is a great place full of fantastic people(with a few trolls, but they don`t last long).
Ask all the questions you like and we will try to answer, and soon enough you will be offering advice.
Thanks for the welcome and the advice.
I am truly happy to be able to chat with a great bunch of people who actually care.
Cheers Mitch

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers
That'll surely happen.

There are several very nice ladies that post here that show the same love for the guitar and Les Pauls in particular of course, as those of the opposite sex.

I think you'll like it here, I know I do.

Well heck!!! I didn't know you were already a friend of Matt-U! :h5:

VIP section is now open! Bonus points awarded!

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are a genuine nut DV! :laugh2:

Hope you're not getting snowed-in up there!

Thank you kindly!!! That's the best compliment! :cheers:

I am snowed in.. 18+ inches and still coming down!! :eek2:

My wife' work is closed and they sent out a text and phone message last night to her.

I called in.

Got the snowblower ready, but its still coming down so....

Coffee is good this morning, so there i that! :dude:

Midnight Blues

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you kindly!!! That's the best compliment! :cheers:

I am snowed in.. 18+ inches and still coming down!! :eek2:

My wife' work is closed and they sent out a text and phone message last night to her.

I called in.

Got the snowblower ready, but its still coming down so....

Coffee is good this morning, so there i that! :dude:
My sister in-law sent us a picture of her BF blowing their driveway yesterday during halftime of the Giants' game. It was about 80F here yesterday with blue sky and sunshine. I/we don't miss that NY winter weather in the least! LOL!

Apologies for the hijack Mitch. :)

:cheers2: to both of you,
Matt