Hey Alex, about the Luthiers Corner

Jim

Banned
Reaction score
Great idea, but it would be better to have an entire section. The problem with a single thread is that items for sale or desired can be completely lost to a wave of comments rather quickly.

I think a "Luthier Classifieds" would be an excellent addition to the forum.

emoney

Reaction score
Yes, thanks, and please let us know when it's up and running (you don't want
to hear us whine, I'd think):thumb:

Mayuiers

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A classifieds section within the Luthiers Corner would not only help me to build more guitars, it would bring me back to the site much more often.

As it is now I have to search and scrounge through the many ads that have nothing to do with building guitars. It stinks, but can be made better by a dedicated classifieds area.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

As one of the founding fathers of the "Luthier's Corner", I wanted to throw in my $.02 here. I've actually been thinking about this idea myself for quite some time, and think that having a separate classified section in the LC...or at least a Sticky...makes a lot of sense. Thanks to Daniel for pursuing this.

Since the "Member Classifieds" section is primarily for those selling and buying musical gear, any woodworking/guitar building related items would be out of place, and would tend to get lost. I, personally, have never bothered to try and sell any of my guitar building stuff there for that very reason.

So how 'bout it, Alex? The Luthier's Cornier is one of the most highly viewed and respected parts of this forum...and offers something that most other music-related forums don't offer. Throw us a bone! (pretty please, with sugar on top!)

Frank

Barnaby

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, as part of the Tokyo MLP contingent!

mattinthehat7492

Reaction score
Definitely a good idea. I would vote for a subforum instead of a sticky though, a sticky would get messy (pun intended) :thumb:

RAHAZ

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see a classified section in the Luthier's Corner!:thumb:

Excellent Idea!:wave:

Latest Threads