Hesitation on my first pedalboard...

BanditPanda

Reaction score
Perfect! And if you don't get this done STAT we're sending in a team to extract all your gear!

Rhust

Reaction score
yea, nothing wrong with that for $20. might drill some holes for cables... but that's easy

Mockbel

Reaction score
Mission accomplished...

I havent fixed the pedals yet or put on cables..
20170914_224259.jpg

Mockbel

Reaction score
JHS little black volume control is already on the way... looking for EQ and tuner already

Mockbel

Reaction score
Your bank account would look much better in the future if you built a smaller board.
I totally agree... I can't stand looking at the board while it is that empty !

I already started to ask for suggestions and watch reviews on Chorus pedal... TC Electronic Corona may be?

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I totally agree... I can't stand looking at the board while it is that empty !

I already started to ask for suggestions and watch reviews on Chorus pedal... TC Electronic Corona may be?
If you're still in the building phase, may I suggest you look into some mini-pedals? I have recently been swept up in the craze with the addition of three Joyo Ironman pedals. I don't know which pedal designs they have ripped off, but all three are fantastic. The auto-wah is as good as the first one I fell in love with, the Mini Q-Tron, but at 1/7th the size. The flanger is no perfect replacement for the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress I became enamoured with years ago, but it beat out or was as good as a number of other flangers I tried (including the mighty MXR Micro-Flanger). They seem to be big in Europe, and they sell for an excellent price, especially if you can find them used.

Mockbel

Reaction score
If you're still in the building phase, may I suggest you look into some mini-pedals? I have recently been swept up in the craze with the addition of three Joyo Ironman pedals. I don't know which pedal designs they have ripped off, but all three are fantastic. The auto-wah is as good as the first one I fell in love with, the Mini Q-Tron, but at 1/7th the size. The flanger is no perfect replacement for the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress I became enamoured with years ago, but it beat out or was as good as a number of other flangers I tried (including the mighty MXR Micro-Flanger). They seem to be big in Europe, and they sell for an excellent price, especially if you can find them used.

It is all about what is available locally man !!
Pretty fucked up market here in Egypt... no way I would think about importing anything due to crazy customs and shipping cost.. So whenever I mention a name here, be informed that it is the only option :laugh2:

This Corona is the only available Chorus for sale here so it is all about "is it good?".. if yes I will get no and if no I will go away..

I used to get hell of stuff from Amazon or what so ever but not anymore.. 1 USD = 18 EGP now.. it was 6 EGP 2 years ago !

Latest Threads